Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West and/or Swizz Beatz should executive produce Carter V (Good read).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kanye West and/or Swizz Beatz should executive produce Carter V (Good read).

dr dre - (i dont know if he got that magic anymore)

You serious.

Comment

Re: Kanye West and/or Swizz Beatz should executive produce Carter V (Good read).

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      Alright, stop typing up your own opinion on things and then putting "(Good read)" in the thread title lol.

lol but it is a good read...i thought about it, picked two producers and gave reasons why. i know it's a bi t cocky, but meh.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      Scott Storch is above all of them
      he's still alive? i dont know his relation with weezy nowadays but back in the day there were tight.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

madlib, exile and alchemist dont have a relationship with weezy as far as im concerned. their more underground. im sure wayne knows who they are but i dont think it would be a good working relationship

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

?? you forget who was intrumental in jay z's classic ( well one of em)? you forget college dropout and late registration? besides kanye coproduced most of the beats on WTT it wasnt all his sound.

Comment

Ye's beats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Not even a mention for OVO producers.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Not even a mention for OVO producers.

40 >>>>>>>
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
              40 >>>>>>>
              +T Minus and Boi 1da (sometimes).

Comment

Hmm, I've been happy with all of Ye's beats that he's given to Wayne(Did It Before, Comfortable) except for Let The Beat Build. For Swizzy Dr. Carter and First Place Winner are good. Not too pleased with Anne.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
                  Hmm, I've been happy with all of Ye's beats that he's given to Wayne(Did It Before, Comfortable) except for Let The Beat Build. For Swizzy Dr. Carter and First Place Winner are good. Not too pleased with Anne.
                  But that anne beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne just didn't deliver the right way
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

T Mix and Batman...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

40 and Kanye are my favorites , then come Pharrell and Bangladesh and just THEN I'd go for Swizzy tho it all depends on the occasion.

Comment

[/COLOR]madlib, exile and alchemist dont have a relationship with weezy as far as im concerned. their more underground. im sure wayne knows who they are but i dont think it would be a good working relationship[COLOR="Silver"]

alchemist was most definitely on carter 3.
                        and abortion was a song that wayne made with travie mccoy.
                        for the alchemist album a few years back.

exile is cool with bowwow for some reason. smh.
                        so they could link through bowwow.

and madlib is a genius.
                        you play some of his beats for wayne.
                        theres no way wayne wont fuck with them.

and even if theres no working relationship

who cares.

its about time he puts himself.
                        in a new situations. so that he doesnt.
                        continue to make this stale music.

id also add bink!
                        he made devil in a new dress.
                        and i think wayne would wreckkk that.

and no i.d too.

he made run this town.
                        d.o.a and hands up.

and waynes did his thing on all of those too.

Comment

Kanye would bring out a whole new side of Wayne if he gave him 6-7 MBDTF style beats or something like No Church In The Wild. Niggas need to stop giving Wayne basic shit like Blunt Blowin, Bill Gates & Gonorrhea, sure they bang but they're boring as fuck after a while.
                          Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                          X