X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
    Punk rock is messy hair and eyeliners not looking like a cancer patient
    Punk rock is anything that goes against what is perceived as the norm and upsets people's fragile sensibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      since punk rock became a thing
      i dont think anyone sees wayne as looking cool anymore people in passing say he just looks sick these days and he does and testimonys from his being exposed by hoes and people around him attest to that fact that he isnt good at all mentally and physically and is deep in addiction more then ever which was then again legitimatised by him being caught with a fuckton of drugs recently

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        Punk rock is anything that goes against what is perceived as the norm and upsets people's fragile sensibilities.
        Keep defending his poor health and drug addiction and blame it on “just his hair” or it’s so punk rock lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          i dont think anyone sees wayne as looking cool anymore people in passing say he just looks sick these days and he does and testimonys from his being exposed by hoes and people around him attest to that fact that he isnt good at all mentally and physically and is deep in addiction more then ever which was then again legitimatised by him being caught with a fuckton of drugs recently
          Who tf cares what bitter hoes and random people say in passing though? He clearly chooses to dress the way he wants and keep his hair like that. It's never been a secret that he takes a lot of drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
          Keep defending his poor health and drug addiction and blame it on “just his hair” or it’s so punk rock lmao
          Still obsessed with talking about "defending" Wayne. I don't need to defend a world famous multi-millionaire who owns numerous mirrors. Clearly he doesn't give a shit about people disliking his appearance, which is a "punk rock" attitude.

Comment

Tbh. He’s nearly 40 but he looks 20 years older cause “it’s punk”

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
              Tbh. He’s nearly 40 but he looks 20 years older cause “it’s punk”
              you're either an actual moron or just determined to twist and mischaracterise everything people say on here

Comment

Yeah i agree with this. The thread of this girl who exposed Wayne having a gun with him all the time says everything you need to know about Wayne these past few years

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  Yeah i agree with this. The thread of this girl who exposed Wayne having a gun with him all the time says everything you need to know about Wayne these past few years
                  Cause it’s punk rock

Comment

But if you think about it, Tunechi must want this kind of attention or else surely he would fix it?

And by fix it I mean getting a new stylist, removing a few of the face tattoos and getting his dreads redone. But he doesn't which means he must enjoy the negative comments about how he looks

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      But if you think about it, Tunechi must want this kind of attention or else surely he would fix it?

And by fix it I mean getting a new stylist, removing a few of the face tattoos and getting his dreads redone. But he doesn't which means he must enjoy the negative comments about how he looks
                      He must enjoy the negative comments about Mack and Tez picking his songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post

maan definitely it's a huge fuck you to society, like we're expected to act, dress, talk and work a certain type of way to achieve success. Here comes this guy and breaks every rule, even the unwritten ones. He refused to fit in and still made it. It's admirable for some people, but people that went the traditional route to being rich will be hating

''Then I walk up in the bank, pants sagging down
                        And I laugh at frowns�what they mad about?
                        'Cause here come this motherfucker with this mass account
                        That didn't wear a cap and gown''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          maan definitely it's a huge fuck you to society, like we're expected to act, dress, talk and work a certain type of way to achieve success. Here comes this guy and breaks every rule, even the unwritten ones. He refused to fit in and still made it. It's admirable for some people, but people that went the traditional route to being rich will be hating

''Then I walk up in the bank, pants sagging down
                          And I laugh at frowns—what they mad about?
                          'Cause here come this motherfucker with this mass account
                          That didn't wear a cap and gown''
                          Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                          X