This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
    Niggaz really be creatin whole narratives from off guard pictures and shit. And yet when he pops up in a video like the recent interview of him forgettin his lyrics(which is normal af for Wayne, no idea why it’s widespread news besides continuing to push a narrative) and he looks normal af, no one says shit about it.

Niggaz weird.
    The makeup artists do wonders when it’s in an interview or video shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      You don�t even believe this nigga sits down to get makeup for a damn interview these days but go off my g.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Niggaz really be creatin whole narratives from off guard pictures and shit. And yet when he pops up in a video like the recent interview of him forgettin his lyrics(which is normal af for Wayne, no idea why it�s widespread news besides continuing to push a narrative) and he looks normal af, no one says shit about it.

Niggaz weird.
        its not just the pics waynes been exposed many times by people in and around his camp the dudes brain is boiled beyond recognition and his not making any positive changes to himself and is only digging his grave faster and fans are just straight excusing this shit like no biggy shits corny af

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
        man wayne been looking dusty and shitty in music videos and interviews as well he hasnt looked put together since atleast 2017 lol 2018 - 2021 he looks like garbage and sources have already said thats exactly when he went off the rails in terms of drug use and other things

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          its not just the pics waynes been exposed many times by people in and around his camp the dudes brain is boiled beyond recognition and his not making any positive changes to himself and is only digging his grave faster and fans are just straight excusing this shit like no biggy shits corny af

- - - Updated - - -

man wayne been looking dusty and shitty in music videos and interviews as well he hasnt looked put together since atleast 2017 lol 2018 - 2021 he looks like garbage and sources have already said thats exactly when he went off the rails in terms of drug use and other things
          its punk rock man

Comment

• ppl Wayne will never get clean, it's his lifestyle since he was a kid. and u can die from opioids withdrawls, u can't just stop cold turkey it's a process that takes months.

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

Teddy Grahams
            is he walking around with a box of cereal?
            Last edited by WeezyFan; 04-11-2021, 11:14 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga shut up. Wayne has been Wayne since as long as we�ve been aware of him and you talmbout his damn brain is boiled. The only difference is he doesn�t spazz out as often publicly anymore. But you keep puttin stock in bitches that�s �exposed� him all you want.

You talkin all this shit about his health and we just lost a legend to drugs but all you can do is put this man down and push negativity bc he�s still here for you to look down on. But nigga do you if it makes you feel like you�re somehow contributing in anyway positive by slandering him off of pictures and bitter bitch testimonials.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Nigga shut up. Wayne has been Wayne since as long as we’ve been aware of him and you talmbout his damn brain is boiled. The only difference is he doesn’t spazz out as often publicly anymore. But you keep puttin stock in bitches that’s “exposed” him all you want.

You talkin all this shit about his health and we just lost a legend to drugs but all you can do is put this man down and push negativity bc he’s still here for you to look down on. But nigga do you if it makes you feel like you’re somehow contributing in anyway positive by slandering him off of pictures and bitter bitch testimonials.
                oh shut the fuck up slandering him pushing negativity im calling a spade a spade and im not putting stock in what bitches are saying did you not see the man get HIS PRIVATE JET RAIDED lol and he almost WENT TO FUCKIGN JAIL FOR THAT SHIT you not see how this man in interviews compared to a couple years ago? are you not hearing his music?

its not slandering a dude to call him out for his bullshit and self destruction that will ultimately lead to him becoming another 'lost legend' to drugs or lord knows what else end of the day i am a stan ive dedicated a whole ton of energy and time into this fan site and into wayne himself as a fan and to see someone who i idolised and admired fall so far and hard frm grace is scary and disappointing im not putting this man down ultimately my words mean fuck all but if i have a platform to express my absolute disgust and sadness at what his become then i will

#FREEVELVET

Comment

oh shut the fuck up slandering him pushing negativity im calling a spade a spade and im not putting stock in what bitches are saying did you not see the man get HIS PRIVATE JET RAIDED lol and he almost WENT TO FUCKIGN JAIL FOR THAT SHIT you not see how this man in interviews compared to a couple years ago? are you not hearing his music?

its not slandering a dude to call him out for his bullshit and self destruction that will ultimately lead to him becoming another 'lost legend' to drugs or lord knows what else end of the day i am a stan ive dedicated a whole ton of energy and time into this fan site and into wayne himself as a fan and to see someone who i idolised and admired fall so far and hard frm grace is scary and disappointing im not putting this man down ultimately my words mean fuck all but if i have a platform to express my absolute disgust and sadness at what his become then i will
                  You’re a hater man, it’s just his hair

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  ppl Wayne will never get clean, it's his lifestyle since he was a kid. and u can die from opioids withdrawls, u can't just stop cold turkey it's a process that takes months.

is he walking around with a box of cereal?
                  Only drugs you can die from the withdrawals are benzos and alcohol. Bet you think lean causes seizures too

Comment

• quality is bad but I found this old concert flyer, I love finding little stuff like this...

Last edited by jsharma17; 04-13-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                      You’re a hater man, it’s just his hair

- - - Updated - - -

Only drugs you can die from the withdrawals are benzos and alcohol. Bet you think lean causes seizures too
                      bruh that list is opioids, benzos and alcohol. and codeine can cause seizures, a quick google search shows several legit sources that says so: https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/codeine/

''If you take recreational drugs, such as cannabis, cocaine and heroin while you're taking codeine, you're more likely to get the serious side effects of codeine including breathing difficulties, heart problems, seizures and even go into a coma''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        bruh that list is opioids, benzos and alcohol. and codeine can cause seizures, a quick google search shows several legit sources that says so: https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/codeine/
                        That’s a very, very rare occurrence. In that case marijuana causes seizures too

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121386/

Opiates do NOT cause seizures. There have only been a very limited number of instances in which extremely large doses of opiates (far beyond what someone could reasonably consume before overdosing and having their respiratory system shut down) have triggered seizures, even in people already prone to them due to epilepsy.
                        What is most likely causing these seizures is Xanax, or some other benzodiazepine. Most people are aware that abruptly ceasing use of benzodiazepines after regularly taking them can prompt a seizure. However, unfortunately, most people are unaware that even binging on them for a few days and stopping can also trigger a seizure
                        Last edited by BrewCityCM; 04-13-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X