Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you guys wanted Wayne to wear stuff like he used to. Those shorts down low like that should make you guys happy lol

Comment

• http://i49.tinypic.com/5wo0p.png

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• them shorts probably the ones on karmaloop

Comment

• ---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• :cmon:

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• I found something rare

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                    I thought you guys wanted Wayne to wear stuff like he used to. Those shorts down low like that should make you guys happy lol
                    I liked the skate shit as well.. some things were a bit too much though...

anyway I think some people will be happy I just think it looks retarded

Comment

• Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                      Obviously it's a blunt, that just shows that Wayne still smokes, there's been like 2 or 3 post jail pictures of Wayne smoking a blunt already
                      Post the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by audio dope View Post
                        Post the others.
                        there was one with Mack as I remember

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by audio dope View Post
                          Post the others.

There's one, I can't find the other one right now. But I remember he was backstage with Lil Chuckee and a few others and he had a blunt in his hand

Comment

Working...
                          X