X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
    yes
    you cant even see his hairline in that pic though.. lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
      you cant even see his hairline in that pic though.. lol?
      In that picture yeah, I just said it cause he doesnt take care of his hair
      #DreamChasers

Comment

• Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
        In that picture yeah, I just said it cause he doesnt take care of his hair
        Are you having a laugh? lol
        There's nothing wrong with his hairline. I thought you meant the boy in that photo

Comment

• I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            Back at it again with the skate hat

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
              shit trash

Comment

• He obnoxious with that skating shit. I wish he was actually good enough to raise a fuss over. I swear I wouldn't even care then. But he is not and will never be a "Legend of Dogtown". He's not even at the "Brink" of his success in that department of his life's leisure practice/cathartically impassioned indulgence. So he needs to hang it up. Mediocre and you been learning since you got out of prison. That's over half a damn decade, man! Meh. Tired of it.

I thought we'd see this nigga be able to compete at "The X-Games" by now. Would honestly make him "AND" his skating much cooler if he killed it. But since he doesn't, it's an annoying obsession more so than a self-professed skill.

He should put the board down and come back to it in like a year or something. But he'd admit he's actually a homosexual first before that happens. Nothing wrong with that, besides the hyper-masculinity riddled in Hip-Hop (And urban, as a whole.) culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                  need to cop

Comment

• Damn yaw be hurtin over that shit. I'd understand if it was some shit like the nigga on some Thug shit gettin his nails done and shoppin in the women's and lil girl section talkin bout puttin dicks to his lips but he just skates.

Shit ain't got anythang to do with shit but what he does in his free time. And he may or may not have a bar or two for it err now and then.

Yikes. Yaw give it just as much thought as he does, and he's the one that actually does it.
                    Last edited by TyIquan; 05-07-2016, 10:35 PM.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• If this nigga was in "The X Games" for how much better he got, his skating would probably be the coolest thing about him. Since he sucks at it, it's backfiring. Badly.

It'd be like a famous rapper making one of the things that distinguishes them from the rest be the fact that he "LOVES" basketball, uploads videos of his playing it on all of his social networking websites and apps, but sucks more than I do at it and I'm the worst basketball player in the world. Trying to make a point here.
                      Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 05-07-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        If this nigga was in "The X Games" for how much better he got, his skating would probably be the coolest thing about him. Since he sucks at it, it's backfiring. Badly.

It'd be like a famous rapper making one of the things that distinguishes them from the rest be the fact that he "LOVES" basketball, uploads videos of his playing it on all of his social networking websites and apps, but sucks more than I do at it and I'm the worst basketball player in the world. Trying to make a point here.

You fucking stupid? You know how long those in the actual X Games have been skating? Wayne himself has said he skates as a hobby, but is not a skater. I don't like the skate shit, but you really in your feelings over a fucking hat. Stop bitching all your life about another man.

- - - Updated - - -

Niggas itt crying over a hat. LMAOO

Comment

• Shut your whining bitch ass up and face the fact that, even as a hobby that "HE BRAGS ABOUT PROUDLY", it's still annoying. I don't give a shit about a hat. Although it went from being clever to corny in a matter of three or four times of him wearing it out until he eventually ended up "wearing it out". Do with that what you will, jackass. Smfh.

Comment

Working...
                          X