This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    smoking on a daily makes you burn fat a lot faster (at least that's a theory)

well fat and muscle are two completely different things

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      well fat and muscle are two completely different things
      True but if your Body only has a low fat.. "portion" he will start burning muscles
      I think I can't express myself better but I guess you know what I mean

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        True but if your Body only has a low fat.. "portion" he will start burning muscles
        I think I can't express myself better but I guess you know what I mean
        thats true

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
          My nig, let me break it down for ya since you seem a little simple.

"Very slept-on rare articles of late summer/early fall outwear proportion vibes." (Translation, You Dense Imbecile: "That is excellent outerwear for The closely-approaching season of Autumn.")

"0017 is a pretty slick and clairvoyant little embroidered idiosyncratically idiomatic expression. The logo's pretty tight too. The Bond Reference with his street name merging as a Portmanteau'd logo on the sweats is (Translation, With Your Condescending Posterior: "0017 is an impressive contraction of the Fictitious Agency Ubiquitously Renowned as "007" and The Holly Grove Residentially Domesticated Street located in the "17th" Ward. I wish I possessed the mental and psychological capacity to be able to say I created something that clever. *Sighs*
          You're so retarded.
          Do you honestly think you sound more intelligent if you use words like that?
          It's the opposite buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            You're so retarded.
            Do you honestly think you sound more intelligent if you use words like that?
            It's the opposite buddy.

You are insecure as fuck because you really took a week to quote me for the sole purpose of responding to something that was finished when I laid it to rest. Just please go and find something a little more productive to do with your time than trying to decipher or decode whether I'm deliberately eluding you with my words or not. Doesn't matter what the fuck I say, the clothes were nice, you idiot. It's a dead horse. Bring it up again, and I'll Shaun of The Dead your ass.

Comment

You are insecure as fuck because you really took a week to quote me for the sole purpose of responding to something that was finished when I laid it to rest. Just please go and find something a little more productive to do with your time than trying to decipher or decode whether I'm deliberately eluding you with my words or not. Doesn't matter what the fuck I say, the clothes were nice, you idiot. It's a dead horse. Bring it up again, and I'll Shaun of The Dead your ass.
              Nigga I didn't even see or gave a shit when you posted that wack ass post. I got better shit to do than to respond to you as soon as you post.

It was not something that was finished because you post like that all the time, and your retardation is an on-going matter that didn't stop after that post. So I can quote you a month from now, you'll still be retarded and I'll still be right.

You could have fuckin' said the clothes were nice and not act like a fuckin' retard writing bullshit like you did.

There, I brought it up again, please Shaun of The Dead my ass, internet thug.

Fuck outta here with your fat, acting intelligent, stuck in 2006, ass.

Comment

• lets get this thread back on weezy pics

Comment

• Put this pic in ya guh' mouf.

Comment

Put this pic in ya guh' mouf.
                    pause

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• BET Hip Hop Awards After Party at Compound