Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you ch

So Special. A new version would be dope. & a new version of Megaman & the intro.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
      How To Hate, The songs pretty good, but Wayne part is too short
      The song sucks.

Comment

Re: If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you ch

how to hate...without t-pain tho he ruined the song in my opinion and so special, wayne wasted such a classic song

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

None of yall ever thought of how dope the It's Good beat is?? Would love to hear that song with another first verse and a new weezyverse. Drake killed it tho

And a new President Carter would be dope if he did the verses like the outro speech on it. Shit's lyrically better than most of C4 hands down
          Last edited by Iamhiph0p; 11-27-2011, 08:45 AM.
          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

He should remix the whole album and make it better.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

So Special and President Carter...think about how good these two songs could be if he took a serious approach to them!

When i first saw the title President Carter i thought to myself, this is gonna be the one song where he speaks his mind about the world and the problems in it today, boy was i wrong

Comment

Megaman, It's Good, and the biggest one is The Intro. Should of went wayyyy harder.
                FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Definitely So Special.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Oh and does anybody think more threads should have polls? It'd give a general idea of what everyone agrees on.
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

either so special or megaman, depends on what im feeling lol it switches between the two, megaman he could have spazzed so hard on that beat made it a crazy song, and so special was a complete waste of an amazing hook and by john legend and beat, could have been such a beautiful song

Comment

Id like him to do Nightmares At The Bottom, President Carter, and Megaman

Comment

Intro.........

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                          The song sucks.
                          hey now

Comment

Working...
                          X