Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you ch

He should have remixed the intro beat as a thank you to the fans who made it possible for him to sell > a million the 1st week

remember carter 3?

Comment

Re: If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you ch

megaman for sure

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
        He should have remixed the intro beat as a thank you to the fans who made it possible for him to sell > a million the 1st week

remember carter 3?
        But A Milli was not the intro; 3 Peat was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          But A Milli was not the intro; 3 Peat was.
          i know! i still feel it would be an appropriate track to redo because the general consensus seems to be that he got merked on it, and it was a tight beat

a thank you 6 ft 7 ft would have been acceptable too!

Comment

Up up and away.
            I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

blunt blowin or megaman

Comment

Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                Up up and away.

Lol youre trippin that song was dope
                FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                  Up up and away.
                  no way lol that was one of the best off carter IV

Comment

So Special.or the Intro

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      no way lol that was one of the best off carter IV
                      Anything can be made "10x better"

Comment

intro

or just add in another interlude over the beat and have him go in with like a Lloyd Banks or loso or pusha t, some hot shit u know

tbh he should just re-do the album, although I liked it and listened to it non-stop for the first couple of weeks, only a few gems like "it's good", "she will", "so special" n "pres. carter" still get play time...even those coulda been better tho

his last three albums have been underwhelming, the last project he put out that I was truly satisfied was prob Dedication 3 or maybe No Ceilings

felt like he re-used a lot of lines,which understandable dude has put out so much music...here's hoping he releases D4 ASAP!!!!! should be cookin

Comment

Working...
                        X