Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Lil Wayne's "friends" realized that Tha Carter IV was not a good album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Lil Wayne's "friends" realized that Tha Carter IV was not a good album?

Watch this MTV video here.

I know that a lot of you cannot see MTV videos, so, until someone uploads it to YouTube, I will basically tell you what it is about: Drake gets asked by MTV who he believes are the hottest MCs, and he says that Ross, Kendrick, and Cole make up the top 3, and then he errs from popular opinion to say that LA the Darkman should make the list. He also mentions The Throne, but he does not mention Wayne.

So, do you think that Drake realizes that Tha Carter IV was a sub-par performance from Lil Wayne? Do you think other members of YMCMB realize this too? Will this have any impact on Wayne's upcoming work?

Re: Have Lil Wayne's "friends" realized that Tha Carter IV was not a good album?

Originally posted by Sportz View Post

So, do you think that Drake realizes that Tha Carter IV was a sub-par performance from Lil Wayne? Do you think other members of YMCMB realize this too? Will this have any impact on Wayne's upcoming work?
    Yeah thats why he gave him She Will to help him out. Yeah his next project will be better.

And if its not, then he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Comment

Re: Have Lil Wayne's "friends" realized that Tha Carter IV was not a good album?

I'm pretty sure they know and he knows too.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I don't believe it'll have an impact on Wayne. He changes when he wants to, and when he feels like doing so.
        I wish some interviewer would interview Wayne and say directly at his face that "C4 sucked and you've fallen off."

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          I'm pretty sure they know and he knows too.
          But do you think he cares enough to make a change? In all honesty, his recent features (if you can call them recent anymore) are great, but they don't prove anything to me as I've really never had a problem with any of his features. I want to hear if he can still produce quality solo tracks for his albums.

Comment

But do you think he cares enough to make a change? In all honesty, his recent features (if you can call them recent anymore) are great, but that they don't prove anything to me as I've really never had a problem with any of his features. I want to hear if he can still produce quality solo tracks for his albums.
            guess all your answers will be answered with his next project or his next single.

Comment

They always knew.

Comment

But do you think he cares enough to make a change? In all honesty, his recent features (if you can call them recent anymore) are great, but they don't prove anything to me as I've really never had a problem with any of his features. I want to hear if he can still produce quality solo tracks for his albums.
                Now that wouldn't be answers until Wayne releases his fist single for INAHB II.
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  I don't believe it'll have an impact on Wayne. He changes when he wants to, and when he feels like doing so.
                  I wish some interviewer would interview Wayne and say directly at his face that "C4 sucked and you've fallen off."

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    i believe wayne wouldve murdered the interviewer after that

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Of course they know, and he probably knows as well, but like you say it's if he wants to change, and I totally agree about the features, I've never had a problem with those it's just if he can prove he still has it with solo performances in his next project. I mean it makes you wonder what is going on and why we haven't had anything from him in the last month and a half...

We will see what happens over the coming months.

Comment

1 million copies first week. #justsayin

why should he change anything. he sold 1 million copies in the first week. maybe they know it's average but maybe they think we're haiting.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                        X