We need the old Wayne back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corporatethiefbeats View Post
    Carter 4 ins't his best but still has some great tracks you guys is crazy ... eg Blunt blow'n Mega man Dear John
    Loolll

Dear John ???

Comment

Re: We need the old Wayne back

Comment

i don't care if he changed to skater. I'm talking about all the people that were with him back in 08-09. now he came out with a new look and new style and everyone says he sucks. THOSE are dickriders.

Comment

He dun died......

Comment

Originally posted by DrizzyHendrix View Post
            Lil Wayne has changed ever since he got out of jail. His new rhymes are terrible, his new style sucks. Carter IV was probably the worst ablum I heard. We need the old Lil Wayne back, the one who did not care about skateboarding, we want the one who smoked 20 blunts a day, got his knob sucked by everygirl, and was swagging around in LV's.

Thoughts
            My thought is that you and everyone on this site that feels the same way as you needs to shut the fuck up and live in the present not the past, and worry about your damn self not wayne

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
            a few bad lines & he fell off. a new swag & he's gay. smh... only a few "real" fans left
            I see we on the same boat, salute my nigga

Comment

read the last paragraph of this review.
              Nicki Minaj: "Roman's Revenge 2.0" [ft. Lil Wayne] | Tracks | Pitchfork

"Wayne's been on a run lately. On songs like Birdman's "Fire Flame" remix, DJ Khaled's "Welcome to My Hood", and Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now", he's displaying some of the fierce, frantic urgency that had disappeared from his work around the time he decided to shit out Rebirth. And here, he's just blasting nonsense in every direction: "I like a big wet pussy with a fork and a spoon," "Throw dirt on the floor and get caught in the broom," "Drink in my hand with the world in the other," "I'm still the shit, old-ass Pampers." More importantly, his delivery is a fast-rap blur that never loses the beat or flies off into incomprehension. He's fully back now, and every other rapper should feel nervous."

basically he was so pumped to make music, when he got out he made some great verses...then it went away all of a sudden.
              .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                i don't care if he changed to skater. I'm talking about all the people that were with him back in 08-09. now he came out with a new look and new style and everyone says he sucks. THOSE are dickriders.
                lol 08-09? After carter 3? How about the people with him since Carter I/II and before that? I wouldn't care about his look if it didn't affect his music, but the whole thing is shitty. His new rap "style" is garbage mainstream pop bullshit. You want to listen to it? Go ahead, but that's not what me and the core fanbase that's been with him since the beginning want to hear.

If he keeps this bullshit up he's going to lose fans and by the time he leaves the game no one will remember his past work to even consider him as one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                  If he keeps this bullshit up he's going to lose fans and by the time he leaves the game no one will remember his past work to even consider him as one of the best.
                  That's my whole thing. Niggaz forgetting/downplaying the shit he did because of what he's doing.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

We Get it!! Everyone Everyone wants the old wayne back , but its not going to happen so threads like these are just pointless...

Comment

Yes we all want the old Wayne came back but let's be realistic. It's never gonna happen! Making threads like this won't bring him back.
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

On a scale of 1-10 what do you think the chances of Wayne returning to his older ways are??

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                          On a scale of 1-10 what do you think the chances of Wayne returning to his older ways are??

Comment

Working...
                          X