Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We need the old Wayne back

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
    On a scale of 1-10 what do you think the chances of Wayne returning to his older ways are??
    Zero

Wayne changes every year. I don't know two years where his style didn't change
    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

On a scale of 1-10 what do you think the chances of Wayne returning to his older ways are??

Comment

I could see him going back to his older ways around when he retires. I mean if I was Wayne I would wanna go out the game with a straight classic album to really close off his career. Once he's around his time to retire 1. he's gonna be off probation and 2. he really has to seal the deal if he really wants to be "Best Rapper Ever"

Comment

imo we got the old wayne back. jus a newer version i guess if thats how u want to put it

Comment

Just wait until he's off probation. It's the main reason his flow/voice/lyrics aren't the same.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              Just wait until he's off probation. It's the main reason his flow/voice/lyrics aren't the same.
              DONT SAY THAT MAN, PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!

lol for real though, weed and a little syrup made this dude one of the best rappers ever. You'll never see him get back into that killer mentality mindset because his sober mind sees no reason to. He came out of jail and realized he had all the money he'll ever need to enjoy himself, and that's more important to him than being the best rapper now.

Not to mention he just did sell 900k copies in a week. If he thinks you all like what you're hearing why would he change it up. Don't buy his shit next time.

Comment

#FreeColleGrove2

Comment

once he is off probation and starts smoking daily and sippin syrup he will be back. BMJR

Comment

Originally posted by DrizzyHendrix View Post
                    once he is off probation and starts smoking daily and sippin syrup he will be back. BMJR
                    No man there's no going back, that's not gonna bring him back, he's past his prime and I think he's well aware of that, he knows and even stated he's not as good as he use to be. That's like asking an old man who use to be an athlete to perform the same way he did back when he was 25 or whatever there prime was. He's not going back to that, he make some good verses here in there, which some of been hearing but def not too old Wayne. It really depend what old Wayne too, I mean In all of his albums he had a different styles.

Another unfortunate thing is his lyrical content decreased so much at such a young age, all of his peers are older than him Ross and Kanye and are better than him, I mean he's still good I guess but he could be better. At the end of the day I have to give him Props because he has been doing this for a long time now.
                    Last edited by marcusgettin; 03-03-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

can we just kill this topic?? It's not like Wayne reads this...
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                        can we just kill this topic?? It's not like Wayne reads this...
                        Lol I don't really care if he reads it or not.

Comment

what I'm saying is getting "the old wayne" back is entirely up to him, not his fans.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X