This whole skateboarding trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole skateboarding trend

Do you think Waynes gonna be skating for majority of the rest of his career? I really hope that this is his thing for a year or two then he loses interests and gets back into grind mode in the studio.

Re: This whole skateboarding trend

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
    Do you think Waynes gonna be skating for majority of the rest of his career? I really hope that this is his thing for a year or two then he loses interests and gets back into grind mode in the studio.
    Doubt it. It's become a part of his lifestyle. It's getting ridiculous, and personally, i don't think he's coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
      Doubt it. It's become a part of his lifestyle. It's getting ridiculous, and personally, i don't think he's coming back.
      As of right now the only way I see Wayne stopping skating if he gets really injured, like a broken leg or some shit

Comment

He's getting clothing line's and sponsors out of it. And like Twiggz said it's become part of his lifestyle. So I don't see him stopping anytime soon or at all tbh...
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

So... This is basically a "I hate Skate Wayne" thread. How many of these have already existed?
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

He is just getting started....

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              He is just getting started....
              This. We haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

Yeah it's going to get worse soon. & now that he's getting his $$$ out of it he won't be stopping soon.

Comment

You do know that even though he's skateboarding, he is still in the studio every night recording.

He figured a way past the leaking so his songs don't leak anymore, which is why you don't think he's working on music, because you are all used to his music leaking frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    You do know that even though he's skateboarding, he is still in the studio every night recording.

He figured a way past the leaking so his songs don't leak anymore, which is why you don't think he's working on music, because you are all used to his music leaking frequently.
                    He isn't recording as frequently as he once did though. There weren't more hours added to the day so Wayne can skateboard. If he spends time skateboarding, there is less time to be spent in the studio.

Comment

I agree with sportz. Skateboarding is a very tedious and time consuming sport. Trust me, i skate. I did waaay before wayne did. We lost wayne the rapper eater

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        He isn't recording as frequently as he once did though. There weren't more hours added to the day so Wayne can skateboard. If he spends time skateboarding, there is less time to be spent in the studio.
                        Yeah but he spent 8 months in jail, he has 4 kids now, he is in a relationship and he has a hobby he loves.

We should appreciate that he still goes to the studio every night to record.

Comment

Working...
                        X