This whole skateboarding trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This whole skateboarding trend

i'd be cool wit wayne skateboarding as long as he released music or they leaked frequently

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

He had four kids before he went in jail. He was sort of in a relationship with Tammy before he went to jail.

real talk, jail changed him. At first he came out and was hungry. Then he noticed how many people were still there for him.

BUT T.I. HAD THE BEST JAIL RETURN OF ALL TIME! (Kayne Voice)

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
        i'd be cool wit wayne skateboarding as long as he released music or they leaked frequently
        If he didn't skate it would probaly still be as quiet at it is now..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

you never know .. remember that rockstar/guitar trend?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
            you never know .. remember that rockstar/guitar trend?
            He didn't endorse in a line of guitars though.

Like how Trukfit is a line of skateboarding accessories.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Thats why he has a mini skatepark on his roof and a studio in his house

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                He had four kids before he went in jail. He was sort of in a relationship with Tammy before he went to jail.

real talk, jail changed him. At first he came out and was hungry. Then he noticed how many people were still there for him.

This, when he first came out his whole persona was competences different compared to now.

Comment

Jail changes everyone.

He had a lifestyle before jail were he could see his family whenever, 8 months without that would definitely change you.

Comment

Jail changed Wayne for the better as a person.. As it should everyone. We're lucky he's still recording every night tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

I disagree, Pac had the best return
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Yeah but he spent 8 months in jail, he has 4 kids now, he is in a relationship and he has a hobby he loves.

We should appreciate that he still goes to the studio every night to record.
                        Exactly! If you think about it we are very lucky to still have Wayne on the studio releasing music, other rappers would be quiting and just staying on tour of they have released as much music as Wayne or have as much money as Wayne.

And if I'm not mistaken Wayne once said that they got all the money they need that it's not about that no more, it's about the fans, Or something like that....lol
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Jail changes everyone.

He had a lifestyle before jail were he could see his family whenever, 8 months without that would definitely change you.
                          He didn't see his family then either, only if a camera was around....... How he gne see his family Wen he got a different baby mama for every kid ? His dreaming son was with The Dream On X Mas

Comment

Working...
                          X