Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne is trolling us all on purpose haha..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freakyxfp View Post
    Hes hasnt made a come back. He fuckin sucks and the way hes been skateboarding and dressing makes this dumbAss an even bigger failure. He has money and doesnt care what we think....in my opinion i believe if we all stopped supporting lil wayne and his endorsments then he would have to make a comeback. Then again it would be hard to get everyone to stop supporting him through all the money and attention he gets. he needs a wake up call or he needs to leave the spotlight and skate with his pink scarf...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

wayne didnt fail cause he really sucks at making comebacks or coulnt get good beats or cant write....he failed because he let himself go. He stopped being a great entainer, stopped dressing like he should, stopped caring About his music career and acts like an up and comming lady gaga cover from africa.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

lil wayne is a fucking idiot with money....hes perfect example why we shouldnt invest money into idiots who cant do thr job. he needs to suck up his pride and do wat his fans tell him. He would be a nobody without them. He would be a loser on skateboard blasting nirvana out his pink barbie stereo in fucking poor ass hollygrove next to the 9th ward.
    You mad?
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Re: Wayne is trolling us all on purpose haha..

Hes hasnt made a come back. He fuckin sucks and the way hes been skateboarding and dressing makes this dumbAss an even bigger failure. He has money and doesnt care what we think....in my opinion i believe if we all stopped supporting lil wayne and his endorsments then he would have to make a comeback. Then again it would be hard to get everyone to stop supporting him through all the money and attention he gets. he needs a wake up call or he needs to leave the spotlight and skate with his pink scarf...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

wayne didnt fail cause he really sucks at making comebacks or coulnt get good beats or cant write....he failed because he let himself go. He stopped being a great entainer, stopped dressing like he should, stopped caring About his music career and acts like an up and comming lady gaga cover from africa.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

lil wayne is a fucking idiot with money....hes perfect example why we shouldnt invest money into idiots who cant do thr job. he needs to suck up his pride and do wat his fans tell him. He would be a nobody without them. He would be a loser on skateboard blasting nirvana out his pink barbie stereo in fucking poor ass hollygrove next to the 9th ward.
      lol. youre right and wrong all at the same time.
      i think he is doing what his fans tell him.
      you like a lot of us just arent apart of that demographic.

id say that he has sucked up his pride.
      does care what we think. has become more of an entertainer.

id rather have the wayne didnt a give a damn about shit else other than rap.
      the dedication one wayne that sounded hungry for 17 songs in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAzaa View Post
        He sold a milli

because of how to love... and what people listen to it? girls

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          because of how to love... and what people listen to it? girls
          You don't actually believe that do you...?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

After the word "fuckin sucks", I know you're definitely a hater
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
            X