Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The debate of Wayne on drugs = better music!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He even said it himself somewhere in this article I posted in the Rare Pictures Thread:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...tml#post811614

Comment

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
      It's nothing to do with the drugs. He's just not on his "I'm the best" mentality since prison. Simple as that.
      yes he is he's just more humble about it which doesnt necessarily make for better music

Comment

i hate the smell

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
          i hate the smell
          If I believed in Heaven, I would hope thats what it smells like!

Comment

I would be 5000 miles away from you then

the smell makes me light-headed and wants to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
              I would be 5000 miles away from you then

the smell makes me light-headed and wants to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                yes he is he's just more humble about it which doesnt necessarily make for better music
                Yeah, just wanna hear him repping it more again. Only time I can remember him saying since jail was in the IDK Freestyle off S4TW.

Comment

why would you take the time to post 'didnt read' if you didn't care enough to read the shit?? thats the most ratchet childish shit I swear to god. WHY EVEN CLICK THE THREAD IF YOU NOT GON READ IT? they probably read it anyway and said that just because miss me with that dumb shit. Kuzz you right lol even tho I can't tell if wayne on drugs or not but that cant be the only reason!! xD

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    why would you take the time to post 'didnt read' if you didn't care enough to read the shit?? thats the most ratchet childish shit I swear to god. WHY EVEN CLICK THE THREAD IF YOU NOT GON READ IT? they probably read it anyway and said that just because miss me with that dumb shit. Kuzz you right lol even tho I can't tell if wayne on drugs or not but that cant be the only reason!! xD
                    It's called "trolling" boi
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Good read. Props.

Comment

I don't think it's just him being sober effecting his rap it's the outlook he's trying to use and he's in a relationship and that ish changes you

Comment

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
                          Agreed.... and Wayne's been smoking weed since atleast 11, syrup since 16, pills since atleast 19 and coke since atleast 24.

He's been high all his life.
                          I'm unsure about the coke. Not saying you are wrong or anything, but I've heard him say that he wouldn't touch stuff like that. But then again, "Novacane" makes me doubt.

Comment

Working...
                          X