Carter III Vs. Carter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    But C3 is 10x better in quality, and that is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Sure that is why ..... its not the horrible punchlines, the misplaced instrumentals, the shallow subject matter, or the horrible song structure...that will keep us from loving it...Not the boring flows, the wack hooks, and the high pitched voice....but its the fact that we compare it to Carter IV...ok cool....that makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post

Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Is it possible if somebody can toss me c3 sessions so i can alley oop it in my iTunes

Comment

Comment

C3 overally but i found more heaters in C4... Megaman, Its Good, I like The View, President Carter>>>. If you dont agree...please hold your peace! It is what it is

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Sure that is why ..... its not the horrible punchlines, the misplaced instrumentals, the shallow subject matter, or the horrible song structure...that will keep us from loving it...Not the boring flows, the wack hooks, and the high pitched voice....but its the fact that we compare it to Carter IV...ok cool....that makes sense...
                I'm not even gonna bother making a comeback at this. I'll just wait till Danny comes in and ethers your ass
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  I'm not even gonna bother making a comeback at this. I'll just wait till Danny comes in and ethers your ass
                  pussbitch *tha_chronic voice*
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

And this is why Carter IV will never get any love from you motherfuckers. Keep comparing it to the old Carter albums...
                    Why wouldn't you compare an album with previous albums released by the SAME person? What else are you going to compare it to?

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

pussbitch *tha_chronic voice*
                      I don't even know what tha_chronic sounds like

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                      Why wouldn't you compare an album with previous albums released by the SAME person? What else are you going to compare it to?
                      Other rappers' albums?
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Danny can never ether me, he has his opinion, I have mine..but it's stupid to think that this album within the series of Tha Carters won't be compared to any other Wayne album, any Wayne Carter album or Hip Hop album in period.....people don't hate Tha Carter IV because it's not Tha Carter III....people don't like it because it simply wasn't good in their opinion. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will stop making writing stupid post like the one above. Critics, Blogs, End of the Year List, Album Awards...all of those people that do music as their life had the same opinion. If you enjoy it, then fine it's cool...But stop acting like you don't understand why people don't. Do you think it's a coincidence that it got almost a negative review from every major publication in music. Come on, Wayne has set a standard..they can't all of a sudden forget what he did or can do. Music is subjective so if people like the Carter IV, I understand and it's nothing wrong with that. On the other side of the fence though, people won't like it and it shouldn't be too hard to understand why not...

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

as for this:
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Danny can never ether me, he has his opinion, I have mine..but it's stupid to think that this album within the series of Tha Carters won't be compared to any other Wayne album, any Wayne Carter album or Hip Hop album in period.....people don't hate Tha Carter IV because it's not Tha Carter III....people don't like it because it simply wasn't good in their opinion. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will stop making writing stupid post like the one above. Critics, Blogs, End of the Year List, Album Awards...all of those people that do music as their life had the same opinion. If you enjoy it, then fine it's cool...But stop acting like you don't understand why people don't. Do you think it's a coincidence that it got almost a negative review from every major publication in music. Come on, Wayne has set a standard..they can't all of a sudden forget what he did or can do. Music is subjective so if people like the Carter IV, I understand and it's nothing wrong with that. On the other side of the fence though, people won't like it and it shouldn't be too hard to understand why not...

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

as for this:
                          It's not that I don't understand why people hate Carter IV. It's the fact that THEY don't understand why people like me like it. And that whenever we bring up Carter IV in a discussion, all we get is a
                          Like fuck you, we get it. You don't like C4, fine. Just stop mocking people who like it.
                          Not saying you're a part of those people, you know what I mean.

And you know I'm just kidding about the Danny part.
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X