Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao ^

Comment

You are not, i agree with everything you said in this thread. C4 was dope, bold and rough... and thats that. C3 was great too in its own right, but to me it was watered down and friendly to meet everyone's expectation.

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Damn you're making me feel like I'm the only dude around here uncomfortable with C4 haters

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Other rappers' albums?
        Why? Other rappers aren't wayne, so I don't expect them to give me the quality of music I expect to get from my favorite artist.

I guess it's the fact that Wayne was the guy who showed me hip-hop (even though the first Wayne song I heard was Lollipop ). Plus, like I said, Carter IV isn't that bad. You just gotta look at the good sides of it more.
        Not saying this is a bad thing, but I'm gonna guess that most of the people who were with wayne from the beginning are the people who are disappointed with C4.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post

Not saying this is a bad thing, but I'm gonna guess that most of the people who were with wayne from the beginning are the people who are disappointed with C4.
          Exactly. A lot of the people that like Tha Carter IV started listening to Wayne around 2007-2008. They weren't around to listen to Tha Carter or Tha Carter II when they came out; they weren't around when all of the Tha Carter III sessions songs started to leak. I've been rocking with Wayne ever since I heard I Miss My Dawgs, and, at that time, I didn't even know that the song was about the Hot Boys. In fact, I barely knew anything about the Hot Boys. The people that have recently started listening to Wayne seem to not be able to appreciate his greatness during those eras. Because I know what Wayne is capable of, I am greatly disappointed with Tha Carter IV.

Comment

the first wayne song I heard was fireman

but I didn't even knew who the fuck wayne was then

this was back in 2008 btw

Comment

How come C4 is listed as your favorite album?

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              Exactly. A lot of the people that like Tha Carter IV started listening to Wayne around 2007-2008. They weren't around to listen to Tha Carter or Tha Carter II when they came out; they weren't around when all of the Tha Carter III sessions songs started to leak. I've been rocking with Wayne ever since I heard I Miss My Dawgs, and, at that time, I didn't even know that the song was about the Hot Boys. In fact, I barely knew anything about the Hot Boys. The people that have recently started listening to Wayne seem to not be able to appreciate his greatness during those eras. Because I know what Wayne is capable of, I am greatly disappointed with Tha Carter IV.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Both albums are dope. & I have been listening to Wayne since I first heard "Go DJ" which is when I got introduced to him.

Blunt Blowin', MegaMan, 6F7F, NOTB, She Will, John, Abortion, Pres. Carter, It's Good, Mirror, Up Up & Away, Novacane are all songs I'm perfectly fine with being on the album, and are all sick as fuck.

I just think people overreact about C4 and don't realize how many good songs actually are on that album.

Comment

This doesn't make them the same..

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
                    How come C4 is listed as your favorite album?
                    Tha Carter IV is simply my favorite album because I typed that it is so.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      They both were disappointments both I guess if I had to pick id say Tha Carter III
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Oh now i get why you caught feelings quick in the other thread.

Comment

And this is why Carter IV will never get any love from you motherfuckers. Keep comparing it to the old Carter albums...

its part of the series, there is nothing else you can compare it to

Comment

Working...
                          X