What is Wayne to you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Wtf? Why did WeezyFan make a new account?
    Nah bro, it's his long lost brother
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Nah bro, it's his long lost brother
      Could be..... Lol
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Wayne is easily the most inspirational figure in my life other than my parents. Through his music, Wayne has taught me to never give up and to not pay attention to the thoughts of others. He has taught me to be myself with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Even though his music has been of lesser quality recently, I will continue to listen to him and he will always be a part of me.

�With everything happening today, You dont know whether you�re coming or going, But you think that you�re on your way�

Comment

Wayne is easily the most inspirational figure in my life other than my parents. Through his music, Wayne has taught me to never give up and to not pay attention to the thoughts of others. He has taught me to be myself with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Even though his music has been of lesser quality recently, I will continue to listen to him and he will always be a part of me.

what the fuck, Sportz? Why did so many people thank this post?! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

when someone thanks a post its because they agree with what they said

you must be new around here...

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

Yeah, i'm new

Comment

I'm not WeezyFan, playboy. i've got more swag than him, but we're in the same class at school, youngin'. brrr
                  Swagged out the shower

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      He's not my favorite anymore. Never really inspired me for anything either , just bump his shit whenever.

To me he's just an amazing artist, who has loyal fans even when his quality isn't at his prime. C4 sales are a good example.
                      then you never was a real fan. i mean if you have a favourite rapper, then you should be a fan forever

Comment

Working...
                      X