Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    Asking this question makes you even more weak minded
    ok maybe weak minded isn't the right word but I don't understand why so many people gets depressed when their parents divorce..

I felt nothing when my parents divorced..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      looks like a cool story

but didnt read
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I feel ya with the whole wayne helped you threw situations cuz wayne has done that for me the past 7 years. my parents got divorced when i was one and i dont rember shit about it but it's not the end of the world guy, just worry about your self and making your self better and things will turn out good for you. there is nothing you can do, to bring them back together you just got to lean how to deal with it tbvh.
        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaktt View Post
          stunna cant read dat shit
          haha wow

Comment

I think this is a fake. because of that "Kid Cudi and I" thread on KTT

Comment

You picked up a dead bird, took it to your house, and listened to dedication 2 and felt like you and the bird were finally understood?

Sorry bout your parents but you got some issues man.

Troll might be obvious tbh.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

All that Birdman dickriding made you weak minded though...

---> Kid Cudi & I � Kanye West Forum
                same story.
                Feel free to post stories or situations on how The Cuddman has helped you get past your the gloomiest of days, I'll go first

The day my parents got divorced, i felt like i was trapped in a never ending vortex of melancholy. Waiting for it to devour my soul, my heart felt as if it couldn't continue in life. Ready the hatred in my soul to consume me, knowing no one in life cares for me. I could not find a single reason to wake up in the morning, it felt like a cycle that was never going to end. One day, i decided to go out for a walk. I didn't know why i was going or even where i was walking to. I just needed to leave my house and everything connected to my life. i walked passed a funeral, envying the lost souls of those who cared deeply about them. I then see a dead bird, i looked at it. I cried. Nothing in this world cared about its existence and it reminded me so much of myself, setting myself up for the same destiny set upon this bird. As i begin walking back to my home, a strange man comes up to me. He asks me if i want a free Mixtape CD. Naturally i'm not used to talking to people outside of teachers or family, so i said yes to be polite. I took it, the cover read 10 DEEP PRESENTS: A Kid Named Cudi. I thought the cover looked cool. As soon as i came home i uploaded it to my laptop. The first song that came up, Down & Out. I thought to myself, wow this is a pretty cool song. As i listen on, comes Man On The Moon. I froze. Every word he said put me soul in silence. It felt so true, i felt like somebody finally understands me. Immediately after that, came the prayer. Gave my heart a feeling its never felt before. I kept thinking about that bird, i uploaded the tape to my iPod and went back for the bird. I brought it to my house, i listened to the rest of the tape with the bird. Even though it was dead, i felt as if it understood the songs and its heart has finally been put to rest. To this day, Kid Cudi is who i owe my life to. Thank you.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
                  I feel ya with the whole wayne helped you threw situations cuz wayne has done that for me the past 7 years. my parents got divorced when i was one and i dont rember shit about it but it's not the end of the world guy, just worry about your self and making your self better and things will turn out good for you. there is nothing you can do, to bring them back together you just got to lean how to deal with it tbvh.
                  Wayne didn't stop you from getting raped in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by KaramuKarim View Post
                    The day my parents got divorced, i felt like i was trapped in a never ending vortex of melancholy. Waiting for it to devour my soul, my heart felt as if it couldn't continue in life. Ready the hatred in my soul to consume me, knowing no one in life cares for me. I could not find a single reason to wake up in the morning, it felt like a cycle that was never going to end. One day, i decided to go out for a walk. I didn't know why i was going or even where i was walking to. I just needed to leave my house and everything connected to my life. i walked passed a funeral, envying the lost souls of those who cared deeply about them. I then see a dead bird, i looked at it. I cried. Nothing in this world cared about its existence and it reminded me so much of myself, setting myself up for the same destiny set upon this bird. As i begin walking back to my home, a strange man comes up to me. He asks me if i want a free Mixtape CD. Naturally i'm not used to talking to people outside of teachers or family, so i said yes to be polite. I took it, the cover read DJ DRAMA PRESENTS: Dedication 2. I thought the cover looked cool. As soon as i came home i uploaded it to my laptop. The first song that came up, Get 'Em. I thought to myself, wow this is a pretty cool song. As i listen on, comes SportsCenter. I froze. Every word he said put me soul in silence. It felt so true, i felt like somebody finally understands me. Immediately after that, came the prayer. Gave my heart a feeling its never felt before. I kept thinking about that bird, i uploaded the tape to my iPod and went back for the bird. I brought it to my house, i listened to the rest of the tape with the bird. Even though it was dead, i felt as if it understood the songs and its heart has finally been put to rest. To this day, Lil Wayne is who i owe my life to. Thank you

Fuck you OP. Some mod better lock this shit, or delete it, cause this guy's a faggot. Posting the same shit on KTT and here. Fuck you faggot ass pussy ass nigga.

Comment

What would happen if I went on KTT and did this shit there like I do here? I wonder... what the responses I would get.

Comment

Working...
                      X