Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne live in Amsterdam HMH - 06-10-2009

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
    Was it in like a theatre question or some shit? I saw it in an arena, it was bad fucking ass though, like fire, explosions, fireworks, flame thrower etc, this is a video from a milli at my concert date back in April, :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1cJE7jbqPo[/youtube]
    It was in a smaller concert building. It didn't get sold out, so there's no chance Lil' Wayne is ever going to get into an arena in Holland any time soon. That stuff in your video looks amazing...that's some quality right there. None of that was there in Amsterdam. All of them peepz saying it was awesome ain't used to shit...I've seen so many better performances man.

Too many fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelos

It was in a smaller concert building. It didn't get sold out, so there's no chance Lil' Wayne is ever going to get into an arena in Holland any time soon. That stuff in your video looks amazing...that's some quality right there. None of that was there in Amsterdam. All of them peepz saying it was awesome ain't used to shit...I've seen so many better performances man.

Too many fanboys.
      Yeah i feel ya, that wasnt even from the AMW tour that was from the i am music tour he did earlier in the year. Thats shitty that the concert wasnt good though:/
      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

I'm not saying it wasn't good, I'm just saying it could've been so much better, you know? Well hey, better luck next year; at least he's getting criticism from newspapers and stuff.

Comment

Zelos, really stop bitching man thats all ur doing, the concert is over, u went, u saw it, stop complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
            Zelos, really stop bitching man thats all ur doing, the concert is over, u went, u saw it, stop complaining
            Wtf you on boy? Saying I'm bitching while I'm actually being a fan with some criticism. Someone who can be realistic. Fanboys like you don't want anything else but Wayne's cock up their ass which is just sad. Can't even distinct a solid good performance from other shit.

BECAUSE the concert is over and BECAUSE I have seen it, I can give criticism. Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
              Wtf you on boy? Saying I'm bitching while I'm actually being a fan with some criticism. Someone who can be realistic. Fanboys like you don't want anything else but Wayne's cock up their ass which is just sad. Can't even distinct a solid good performance from other shit.

BECAUSE the concert is over and BECAUSE I have seen it, I can give criticism. Dumbass.
              Co-sig.
              When'd you think Zelus is gonna give his opinion about the concert, Xclusive? Before the concert?
              I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
              Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
              Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
              And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
              I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne lover
                yah lol rofl yah i just want to get posts thats why i am doing this wtf?!?!?!?!
                Thank you for your awesome contribution to this thread.

no thank YOU for YOUR awesome contribution to this thread.......at least post some other shit instead of repeating what he did.

anyway back to topic:
                I live in holland as well and I Wish i could have bought some tickets, but they were allrady sold out and I didn't have any cash either way. but I heard from a friend who went that it was pretty awesome and weezy .

Comment

Working...
                X