[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaolinmonk06 View Post
    my fav song was never lollipop, give a nigga some credit....DAMN!!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

good lookin on the back-up bro.
    What?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      What?
      oh shit. quoted the wrong person

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      Rollin' = Dope as shit

Carter 3 = Dope as shit

S4TW & NC = Dope as shit

damn you stupid
      good lookin on the back-up bro

Comment

• My Homies Still is #60 overall on iTunes. Haven't heard it on the radio ethier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          My Homies Still is #60 overall on iTunes. Haven't heard it on the radio ethier.
          Yeah it had no hype at all....

I remember when right above it came out, it stayed number 1 for like a week
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

My Homies Still is #60 overall on iTunes. Haven't heard it on the radio ethier.
            lol i have been wanting to hear it on the radio but havent either. Beez in the trap seems to get the most radio play

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Yeah it had no hype at all....

I remember when right above it came out, it stayed number 1 for like a week
            right above was an awesome song though, on the other hand, my homies still is equivalent to Abortion on c4. it kinda just ruins your buzz and have you lookin at your friends like

Comment

• I remember She Will, 6F7F, HTL, and even John were always on the radio..

Comment

I remember She Will, 6F7F, HTL, and even John were always on the radio..
                and tbh i banged everyone of them. even How to Love.

Comment

I remember She Will, 6F7F, HTL, and even John were always on the radio..
                  She Will & How To Love was on 24/7

Comment

• I heard it on the radio only twice. And what everybody real thoughts on this song, do ya'll like it as a first single?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                      I heard it on the radio only twice. And what everybody real thoughts on this song, do ya'll like it as a first single?
                      at first i liked it but now it's just annoying and a failure as a single

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                        I heard it on the radio only twice. And what everybody real thoughts on this song, do ya'll like it as a first single?
                        fuck no.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaolinmonk06 View Post
                          at first i liked it but now it's just annoying and a failure as a single
                          Wait till the video comes out. Then everyone will dickride it like there's no tomorrow
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X