[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    Wait till the video comes out. Then everyone will dickride it like there's no tomorrow
    I'm not, song really has no point at all imo. Even the song is called My Homies Still... but he never really explain what they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
      I'm not, song really has no point at all imo. Even the song is called My Homies Still... but he never really explain what they do.
      They still "pump that bass", duh.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

He did, His Homies Still Pump That Bass so loud that they going deaf..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• open for discussion..

Comment

his homies pump that bass and sell work (coke)
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              He did, His Homies Still Pump That Bass so loud that they going deaf..
              If you want some cocaine, it's cool, cus my homiest still "Pump That Bass so loud that they going deaf".

Comment

• I like the new video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  his homies pump that bass and sell work (coke)
                  Damn u waited a month to say something [MENTION=31332]YMCMB-FTW[/MENTION] & [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] already told me lol.

And when I said that I meant that there isn't any lyricism in the song, I was expecting some deep, reverse of Miss My Dawgs type song.

Comment

Damn u waited a month to say something @YMCMB-FTW & @WeezyFan already told me lol.

And when I said that I meant that there isn't any lyricism in the song, I was expecting some deep, reverse of Miss My Dawgs type song.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Yeah like him saying how his patnaz still ride wit him and shit like that.

Comment

• i like how the video was weird and unexpected, it connects to the album style imo

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

• Wow... Weird video... I kinda like it Don't know about you, but the song grew a bit more on me thanks to this.
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X