[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have to agree with DEHH.
    Compared to this, even Based On a TRU Story is a more solid cohesive album.

But Kendrick's album was the most consistent yet diverse album released in the past year.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Defiantly using this for now!

Comment

• for the love of god please stop posting DL links. Bans will go out next time, can't stand going through pages of shit to find them. Thank you.

Comment

• On my way to buy it! Just got home from school!!!!

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Y'all might not agree with this but I really don't give a fuck

Gunwalk for me solidified the "fact" that the Lil' Wayne/Gudda Gudda combo is the best. I think it's surpassed Wayne/Birdman, Wayne/Juelz

I mean they have:
            Gunwalk, 24s, We Ready, Small Thing To A Giant, Heat, Throwed Off, Trouble Maker, Put On For The Game, Go Hard 'Round Here, Get Bizzy, Magic, Money Or Graveyard, Demolition, Demolition 2, This Is The Way We Sqad, Young Money Hospital, The Champions, Willy Wonka, She's A Ryder, Fuck Today, I Get High, It's Young Money, New Orleans Maniac, That's What They Call Me, Whoever You Like, My Reality, Damn, Y. M. Banger, Dedication 3, The Other Side, Y. M. Salute, Break Up, Holla At Them Boyz

They have all that shit and more. They're too dope together

Edit: I take back the Birdman part. But I still think they're slightly above Juelz/Wayne
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Just realized something, Im in Canada, I've been going out and buying every YMCMb album first week to support first week sales... But when they announce the first week sales all over the web they mainly talk about US sales... I'm rushing out for no reason.. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffryyyy View Post
                Just realized something, Im in Canada, I've been going out and buying every YMCMb album first week to support first week sales... But when they announce the first week sales all over the web they mainly talk about US sales... I'm rushing out for no reason.. Right?
                I helpin the worldwide sales

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Just realized something, Im in Canada, I've been going out and buying every YMCMb album first week to support first week sales... But when they announce the first week sales all over the web they mainly talk about US sales... I'm rushing out for no reason.. Right?
                  Jeffryyyy my nigga I hate it had to be him.

Comment

Yeah C4 did fuck all outside US lol. But I'll be tracking both US and WW on first page, watch this space

Comment

I used to order from US Amazon if I wanted to support a certain album. I think it will count in the first week sales that way? If not fuck it...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                          Y'all might not agree with this but I really don't give a fuck

Gunwalk for me solidified the "fact" that the Lil' Wayne/Gudda Gudda combo is the best. I think it's surpassed Wayne/Birdman, Wayne/Juelz

I mean they have:
                          Gunwalk, 24s, We Ready, Small Thing To A Giant, Heat, Throwed Off, Trouble Maker, Put On For The Game, Go Hard 'Round Here, Get Bizzy, Magic, Money Or Graveyard, Demolition, Demolition 2, This Is The Way We Sqad, Young Money Hospital, The Champions, Willy Wonka, She's A Ryder, Fuck Today, I Get High, It's Young Money, New Orleans Maniac, That's What They Call Me, Whoever You Like, My Reality, Damn, Y. M. Banger, Dedication 3, The Other Side, Y. M. Salute, Break Up, Holla At Them Boyz

They have all that shit and more. They're too dope together

Edit: I take back the Birdman part. But I still think they're slightly above Juelz/Wayne
                          Nothing beats BM and the BM JR but you're right. Demolitions alone, Gudda kills tracks he just doesn't get the spotlight

Comment

Working...
                          X