• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not gonna lie.. im disappointed in the album

Comment

• Originally posted by bmthsavesgunr View Post
      not gonna lie.. im disappointed in the album
      I went in with low expectations and Im diggin this album. Hopefully you didnt let the "C2 Wayne is back" Hype get to you.
      Its not an amazing album but it is some of his best work since he got out of Rikers.

Comment

• JT Sold 980,622 Last Week..... Awww Shit Wayne Might Not Get That #1 Spot Next Week

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          JT Sold 980,622 Last Week..... Awww Shit Wayne Might Not Get That #1 Spot Next Week
          Predictions are 200k...he'll probably do 250k or something...

But these are predictions, Wayne might end up selling much more first week, and the homie Stunna can always help
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I just came back from best buy and ALL copies where sold out I got the last deluxe edition! They sold 300 copies the guy told me , I think they had one more box in the back there getting another shipment soon

Comment

• Finally got that 320 CD rip and I'm banging the album loud as fuck right now!

Actually, a few tracks got a lot better. I'm loving Beat The Shit a lot more now.
              Last edited by ProBitaz.; 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Finally got that 320 CD rip and I'm banging the album loud as fuck right now!

Actually, a few tracks got a lot better. I'm loving Beat The Shit a lot more now.
                because of the quality difference? pretty much impossible...the leak was A+ quality bruh...
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  because of the quality difference? pretty much impossible...the leak was A+ quality bruh...
                  Nah bruh that's why I separated the lines.

Just because of the multiple times I've played it I guess.

(still think the bass is better on the bangers now tho)

Comment

kk

days and days sounded like shit on the 1st listen, now it's way better lol
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Never noticed the bass difference on the iTunes version compared to the other until you pointed it out... Then i had to go out to my car and play each of them back to back on my system to judge for myself, and in my opinion you are definitely right about that. +rep.

Comment

• Shit stains is srsly on some other shit tho...expect for the second verse...

The last 8 bars, the flow is just on another world..
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                          Never noticed the bass difference on the iTunes version compared to the other until you pointed it out... Then i had to go out to my car and play each of them back to back on my system to judge for myself, and in my opinion you are definitely right about that. +rep.
                          Thanx man, glad someone else knows what I'm talking about.

And all who don't, are just broke ass niggas with shitty speakers.

Comment

Working...
                          X