[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    cant believe how i aint nervous and staring at the world are not on this album
    It's a good thing, means standards are high for the album. I Ain't Nervous is a good song, I think staring at the world is okay, good to hear auto tune as always but not Ianhb2 worthy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      It's a good thing, means standards are high for the album. I Ain't Nervous is a good song, I think staring at the world is okay, good to hear auto tune as always but not Ianhb2 worthy though.
      wouldn't mind these songs on IANHB2 tbh

plus compaired to My homies still it's worthy enough i think.. just my opnion tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
        wouldn't mind these songs on IANHB2 tbh

plus compaired to My homies still it's worthy enough i think.. just my opnion tho.
        my homies still will either get scrapped or will only be a bonus

Comment

my homies still will either get scrapped or will only be a bonus
          i hope..

Comment

• even the remix with jeezy, millz and gudda for my homies still was horrible
            that song must be jinxed lol

Comment

but brah i aint nervous is better than all the singles off ianahb2 - no worries, bitches love me and rich as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                but brah i aint nervous is better than all the singles off ianahb2 - no worries, bitches love me and rich as fuck
                its better than RAF imo, not the others

Comment

• Havent listened to R.A.F waiting for the album to drop will listen to it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                    Havent listened to R.A.F waiting for the album to drop will listen to it then.
                    You're for real? Lol...everybody already did...it's not like its worth the wait, the song is cool but waiting for the album to listen to it isn't really worth it.

GO LISTEN AND ENJOY!
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Havent listened to R.A.F waiting for the album to drop will listen to it then.
                      You're really not missing anything special.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        You're for real? Lol...everybody already did...it's not like its worth the wait, the song is cool but waiting for the album to listen to it isn't really worth it.

GO LISTEN AND ENJOY!
                        Lol I did this with C4 its not the hype of the track I just like listening to a song that I haven't heard before like with D4 No Lie I skipped it quite abit because I heard it times before.

Comment

Lol I did this with C4 its not the hype of the track I just like listening to a song that I haven't heard before like with D4 No Lie I skipped it quite abit because I heard it times before.
                          You got real will power, bruh.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                          X