[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KevinJohnsons View Post
    Someone on Ustream has the CD , even showed the album inner notes , supposedly
    Where did you come across this info?

Comment

• Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
      Where did you come across this info?
      In his mind.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Damn what if in bitches love me video when he does that with his eyes he was warning us about the seizures Illuminati gunna kill him guys

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
          In his mind.
          Sounds like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TunechiLeeWeezy View Post
            Damn what if in bitches love me video when he does that with his eyes he was warning us about the seizures Illuminati gunna kill him guys
            Do you actually want to get kicked off this forum?
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• lets all go ham i want this album selling 950k at least come on where the largest fan base in hip hop

Comment

• Originally posted by TunechiLeeWeezy View Post
                Damn what if in bitches love me video when he does that with his eyes he was warning us about the seizures Illuminati gunna kill him guys

Comment

• People saying they saw the commercial for IANAHB2 on VH1? Anyone seen it? If anyone could upload the commercial to youtube, that would be dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                    People saying they saw the commercial for IANAHB2 on VH1? Anyone seen it? If anyone could upload the commercial to youtube, that would be dope.
                    I see it on BET when i was waiting for mack maine to come on. I have no way of uploading it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by tstew View Post
                      I see it on BET when i was waiting for mack maine to come on. I have no way of uploading it though.
                      Was it anything worth watching or generic bullshit?

Comment

• Im telling ya its coming tonight! Illumantie aint gonna kill wayne he is to strong!!!!!!
                        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Yeah let's go with that ..

Comment

Working...
                          X