yeah, and I'm with 2Pac right now

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy_cold_blood View Post
        yeah, and I'm with 2Pac right now
        aint weezy the new 2pac?

Comment

• [QUOTE=IANAHB2;1067952]
          Originally posted by djsabsad View Post
          don't forget I Can't Feel My Face (Juelz confirmed it was back on), Devol (Loved backwards, Wayne announced it in 2012), and Rebirth II

- - - Updated - - -
          Devol was canceled i think??? and wtf Rebirth II? Give me some solid proof that isnt over 1 year old that is from Wayne sayin he is planing a Rebirth II.
          Lil Wayne Says "Rebirth" & "I Am Not A Human Being" Sequels Are "Unimportant" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX
          thats the last i can find about Rebirth 2.... late 2011 lol and when was Devol cancelled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            aint weezy the new 2pac?
            I think so, but I was just ironic

Comment

• am i the only one who prefers the verses in Rich As Fuck switched like it originally was?

Comment

• Originally posted by djsabsad View Post
                am i the only one who prefers the verses in Rich As Fuck switched like it originally was?
                OG was better

Comment

• [QUOTE=djsabsad;1067977]
                  Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                  I actually never found solid evidence to suggest Devol was cancelled, but ever since that post, we aint heard nothin about Devol, I kinda want it cancelled, i actually would rather have a mixtape to be perfectly honest. Devol would just consist of Weezy rapping about ways he can put his "D" in pussy, which would get fairly boring after like 5 songs..

Comment

• [QUOTE=IANAHB2;1067987]
                    Originally posted by djsabsad View Post
                    I actually never found solid evidence to suggest Devol was cancelled, but ever since that post, we aint heard nothin about Devol, I kinda want it cancelled, i actually would rather have a mixtape to be perfectly honest. Devol would just consist of Weezy rapping about ways he can put his "D" in pussy, which would get fairly boring after like 5 songs..
                    unless it's songs like I Hate Love... that song was actually really good
                    and maybe Awkward is the first single off it
                    Last edited by djsabsad; 03-20-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djsabsad View Post
                      don't forget I Can't Feel My Face (Juelz confirmed it was back on), Devol (Loved backwards, Wayne announced it in 2012), and Rebirth II

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but it has nicki and cory on it, and nicki can flow good on that
                      fuck a rebirth!!! Stop mentioning that bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                        OG was better
                        The acapella breaks were better fit... i think it's just cuz the original first verse was too long before the hook came so they switched it or something, but it just didn't work... the beginning sounds sorta weird now

Comment

• whats now with romance? is it on the album?

i really fuck with the snippet tho

Comment

Working...
                          X