X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gudda killed it

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• I leave the pussy smokin like a amsterdam tourist ( shots were sent to [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] )

Comment

• My nigga Drake, he jewish

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
          I leave the pussy smokin like a amsterdam tourist ( shots were sent to @Kuzz )

Comment

• album was just about fucking and guns. nothing new from wayne just different beats. expected more, damn fucking sucked

Comment

• His best album intro since C3 am i right??

It has to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                -Wowzers

Comment

• Originally posted by sai93 View Post
                  album was just about fucking and guns. nothing new from wayne just different beats. expected more, damn fucking sucked
                  What else is he gonna rap about? He's made like 5000 songs, stop bitching and be happy he didn't die the other day.

He's been rappin since you was in jammys. and he was rappin in his, so stfu.
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by sai93 View Post
                    album was just about fucking and guns. nothing new from wayne just different beats. expected more, damn fucking sucked
                    Why? lol

Comment

• On my third go... I'm enjoying it!

Prob won't be able to say how good I think it is until maybe 1 month down the line. If I'm still listening to it, or atleast a certain amount of tracks then we all good!

Comment

• The album is dope.I like all the songs except Hello & Wowzers.This album is way better than C4
                        I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• So Wayne fucked around and proved that his intro game is always dope after that C4 intro

Back to you >>>>>>>
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X