• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
    1. IANAHB (Prod. by Elew)
    2. Curtains (Prod. by Detail)
    3. Days And Days (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
    4. Gunwalk (Prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
    5. No Worries (Prod. by Detail)
    6. Back To You (Prod. by Fabio Marascuillo)
    7. Trigger Finger (Prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike
    8. Beat The Shit (Prod. by DVLP)
    9. Rich As Fuck (Prod. by T-Minus)
    10. Trippy (Prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
    11. Loves Me (Prod. by Mike Will Made It)
    12. God Bless Amerika (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
    13. Wowzers (Prod. by Soulja Boy)
    14. Hello (Prod. by Mike Banger)
    15. Lay It Down (Prod. by Hudson Mohawke & Lunice [TNGHT] ; Co-produced by Diplo)
    16. Hot Revolver (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
    17. My Homies Still (Prod. by STREETRUNNER & Raymond Sarom Diaz)
    I thought Kane Beatz produced GBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      On some songs, indeed.

But the reviewer said "half-interested". I'm sure he can hear that on some songs Wayne is a beast. But Wowzers and Hello are so bad and also feel 'misplaced' on an album together with songs like Gunwalk, God Bless Amerika etc.

It just feels like I'm listening to an album with an amazing rapper on one half, and a freaking amature on a few of the last ones. But I'm sure Wayne has more of those amazing songs prepared for IANAHB2. But if it is not Wayne who picks the songs, or just someone who knows good music, we get this: an album with mixed quality...
      I think that is the most ridiculous thing. Who even does it? Cortez Bryant?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        yep...

Comment

• Wayne is the type of dude who could care less what's on the album

I mean, look at how many times the dude had to ask when his own album releases lol

He didn't know when his tour date was t.i. had to tell him lol

He just records and gets it over with

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            As Sam. said, it's Tez

Just imagine an album full of songs just as great as the best songs on IANAHB2. It is def possible (since the good songs on the album shows he still got it), if Wayne just did it himself or let someone who just knows a bit about music to do it.

And wow [MENTION=11868]KnockMeOut[/MENTION], it's been a looong time since I've seen ya around here bruh.

Comment

As Sam. said, it's Tez

Just imagine an album full of songs just as great as the best songs on IANAHB2. It is def possible (since the good songs on the album shows he still got it), if Wayne just did it himself or let someone who just knows a bit about music to do it.

And wow @KnockMeOut, it's been a looong time since I've seen ya around here bruh.
              Tez is maybe saving all of his best-unreleased songs for his last album

Nah, he has so many songs that he can retire now and make more than 5 post-retirement albums.. With 15+ songs.. Top quality.

Comment

As Sam. said, it's Tez

And wow @KnockMeOut, it's been a looong time since I've seen ya around here bruh.
                well damn... but really.. wayne has to select the songs on his own.. tez sucks so hard...

Comment

• how sure are we that "tez" was the one to chose the songs for this album....y'all just speaking outta your asses tbh

and the songs that were chosen are dope, ain't like we know what are the unreleased songs. INAHB was a dope intro....the the first half had the dopest songs then the second half has the less favorites songs...thats a good move.
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    how sure are we that "tez" was the one to chose the songs for this album....y'all just speaking outta your asses tbh
                    Cuz Tez tweeted that he did

Comment

how sure are we that "tez" was the one to chose the songs for this album....y'all just speaking outta your asses tbh
                      he said he was finishing the tracklist right before he told us he'll release it on the weeknd back then...

i also think wayne said in an interview in 08 that tez put the album together because he didn't knew dr.carter was on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                        Cuz Tez tweeted that he did
                        Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                        he said he was finishing the tracklist right before he told us he'll release it on the weeknd back then...

i also think wayne said in an interview in 08 that tez put the album together because he didn't knew dr.carter was on the album

well, the album order is pretty good. I don't see where is the problem with it.
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

well, the album order is pretty good. I don't see where is the problem with it.
                          i dont know maybe because every projekt since jail had minimun one fucking verse from a shitty artist?

thats just an example.. i love IANAHB2 but..

s4wt - lil b

C4 - shyne

D4 - Lil mouse

IANAHB2 - soulja & sheyna or whateva his name is lol...

tez sucks at putting albums together just admit it

Comment

Working...
                          X