[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "but girl just give it that brain, and i'll return the favor"
    "I lick her with no chaser, I pick her out a line up I just wanted some time, she say "okay I'm ya honor"
    "But fuck all that, I'm on one Don't wanna be with the wrong one That cold head, that warm tongue"
    "So come to me, then come for me My game cold, one degree I'm rollin' with two bad bitches cuz misery loves company"
    that delivery>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      so you think thats the worst song on the whole album?
      Yes.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
        the intro
        countable, about 10 pussy/dick lines in a 60 bars song.....Wayne used to put more than 10 pussy lines in a 16 bars verse.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
        that delivery>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        Back To you >>>>>>>>>

Dats that shit that only Wayne can do...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
          Yes.
          Its worst than Hello? oh hell naw nigga

Comment

• god bless amerika is the best track on the album hands down.
            then it's beat the shit or trippy , romance or ianahb

Comment

• ok,so my brother gave me some info about which rapper sold what..if weezy sells 200`000,and some magazin sayin he`s "only" gonna sell that much(and i know by hist standards its not that good)and rick ross with all the hype and hits sells about the same with an album that was released at the peek of his career,what does that tell us??
              wayne even winnig when loosing..
              "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

• Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                ok,so my brother gave me some info about which rapper sold what..if weezy sells 200`000,and some magazin sayin he`s "only" gonna sell that much(and i know by hist standards its not that good)and rick ross with all the hype and hits sells about the same with an album that was released at the peek of his career,what does that tell us??
                wayne even winnig when loosing..
                man cant compare rozay with wayne...wayne is on level A and ross is on level B.
                wayne is 7 years younger , had a super success in 2008 and shit...ross is another type of rapper...
                but yes wayne is winning and the others are losing , that's why they hatin on him but they never cross...
                CASH MONEY STILL A COMPANY AND BITCH HE'S THE BAWSS YEA

Comment

• God Bless Amerika is on some other shit....

This is his first song where he kinda speaks about jail...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    man cant compare rozay with wayne...wayne is on level A and ross is on level B.
                    wayne is 7 years younger , had a super success in 2008 and shit...ross is another type of rapper...
                    but yes wayne is winning and the others are losing , that's why they hatin on him but they never cross...
                    CASH MONEY STILL A COMPANY AND BITCH HE'S THE BAWSS YEA
                    yeah but still,2chainz,kendrick,all the same..i guess you mean jay-z eminem kanye??yeah compared to them your right but what did watch the throne say?i heard 400k??i think with a bit promotion;interviews,tv,radio,him tweeting about the album,not releasing r.a.f video before the album came out instead lets say....back to you or romance..all that and the album would have lot more succes..
                    lets say eminem releases an album,ianahb2 type you know just doin what he wants,no promotion calling it a bum ass album,even if hes saying it just for fun how much would he sell??
                    "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

• Real shit that chopped ending of gba >>>>

Comment

• shit stains>>> love solo weezy especially when he does his own chorus its always catchy as fukk

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          god bless amerika is the best track on the album hands down.
                          then it's beat the shit or trippy , romance or ianahb
                          Wayne went IN on "Trippy". Love that track.

I'd say there's only 3 songs I'm not a fan of on this album/tape/whatevs (Back To You, Wowzers and Lay It Down). Other than that, this exceeded my expectations. I really did not like Dedication 4 at all other than "No Worries" so I didn't have such high hopes for this, but I came out loving it. I've come to grips with him just being "punchline Wayne" from now on, lol.
                          I'M A MONSTER

FEED ME RAPPERS OR FEED ME BEATS

Comment

Working...
                          X