No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday's coming next week, and my homie over in Penn gon cop me this album and Hotel California
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      I dont think so
      Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      I would believe it's true tbh

Wayne said Nigga about 9 times in 500 Degrees and it's just a 16 bars verse lol...
      yall didnt listen to first verse of gunwalk

said it 14 times in 16 bars

Comment

• who gives a fuck how many times he says it... it's a damn RAP SONG. look at "75 bars (black's reconstruction)" by the roots: THE ROOTS LYRICS - 75 Bars (Black's Reconstruction) how many times does he say "nigga" in that song? did anyone bother to count in order to use it against black thought? nope, because people have to dick-ride the roots, at the risk of being viewed negatively by a bunch of pitchfork-reading hipsters. and for the record, i happen to love the roots, but you can bet i love them for all the RIGHT reasons.

now, as far as "gunwalk" goes: it's a fucking dope song not because of- OR in spite of the fact that he says nigga so much; it's a dope song because it's lyrically sick and the production is dark and menacing. clever as fuck, my personal favorites lines: duck hunt, drawing board, chopper with me obviously, 50 shots approximately, pole dance, pull the trigger like teeth, pull that motherfucker hair, pull your card/cord. it also makes me really fucking annoyed when people say gudda's verse is better than weezy's verse. ugh. granted, this was probably the best verse gudda ever spit, but that doesn't mean weezy's verse wasn't good. it's so perfectly crafted, stacks of similes and ill wordplay. too many goddamn haters these days. everyone takin wayne for granted. so he changed his style, get over it. doesn't mean he CAN'T rap like 2008 anymore, times change that's all. it's like saying to any of you: "yo start dressing and talking exactly like you did 7 years ago or we'll all fucking hate you and make fun of you everyday." we all move on, creatively and in life overall.

Comment

• Dumb ass folk on the net and irl dont get that shit.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• coz i'm the nigga , the nigga nigga , like how you figure?

Comment

• Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
              who gives a fuck how many times he says it... it's a damn RAP SONG. look at "75 bars (black's reconstruction)" by the roots: THE ROOTS LYRICS - 75 Bars (Black's Reconstruction) how many times does he say "nigga" in that song? did anyone bother to count in order to use it against black thought? nope, because people have to dick-ride the roots, at the risk of being viewed negatively by a bunch of pitchfork-reading hipsters. and for the record, i happen to love the roots, but you can bet i love them for all the RIGHT reasons.

now, as far as "gunwalk" goes: it's a fucking dope song not because of- OR in spite of the fact that he says nigga so much; it's a dope song because it's lyrically sick and the production is dark and menacing. clever as fuck, my personal favorites lines: duck hunt, drawing board, chopper with me obviously, 50 shots approximately, pole dance, pull the trigger like teeth, pull that motherfucker hair, pull your card/cord. it also makes me really fucking annoyed when people say gudda's verse is better than weezy's verse. ugh. granted, this was probably the best verse gudda ever spit, but that doesn't mean weezy's verse wasn't good. it's so perfectly crafted, stacks of similes and ill wordplay. too many goddamn haters these days. everyone takin wayne for granted. so he changed his style, get over it. doesn't mean he CAN'T rap like 2008 anymore, times change that's all. it's like saying to any of you: "yo start dressing and talking exactly like you did 7 years ago or we'll all fucking hate you and make fun of you everyday." we all move on, creatively and in life overall.
              Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              Dumb ass folk on the net and irl dont get that shit.
              lol why yall actin like i have said anything against it that hes sayin nigga pretty often (which rapper doesnt lol) as long as it still rhymes i dont see a problem with it

Comment

• Week 2 61,514 (-72%)

Comment

• Did IANAHB1 go platinum yet?

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• lol 39,000

weezy does not give a fuck about this album

he should be promoting it

Comment

• Lil Wayne needs to promote this album more if he wants it to reach platinum =/

Comment

• Lil Wayne never promoted none of his own albums, so why should he now?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          lol 39,000

weezy does not give a fuck about this album

he should be promoting it
                          I think it sold 61,514 copies this past week.

Comment

Working...
                          X