X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
    What did I just read?

Comment

• Damn, I really wanted to cop this and just now said fuck it. It ain't even worth my money

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      Niggaz in the hood fuck wit this shit. Granted they cheap asses dont buy shit either but the internet aint shit fa real.

Surprised my ass.
      Niggaz around here don't fuck with Wayne no more tbh. Only song they fuck wit is Love Me and thats only because the bitches love it.

See what i did there

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        Damn, I really wanted to cop this and just now said fuck it. It ain't even worth my money

- - - Updated - - -

Niggaz around here don't fuck with Wayne no more tbh. Only song they fuck wit is Love Me and thats only because the bitches love it.

See what i did there
        Fuk fake fans like you on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
          Fuk fake fans like you on this forum.
          I'm the definition of a fan.
          You are on another level doe, you are a dickrider

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
            Itunes 11 breh get it.
            nahhh dont want it

Comment

Damn, I really wanted to cop this and just now said fuck it. It ain't even worth my money

- - - Updated - - -

See what i did there
              Even rich white neighborhoods in Toronto don't fuck with Wayne, but that's because they are fucking idiotic 16 year olds that have never heard Wayne past 2011. My black friends all fuck with Wayne though, especially all the African students.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

See what i did there
                there isn't a hood out there that compares to Detroit, especially the inner city where i'm from. Not saying there aren't other areas that are hood, but once you come to Detroit, if you don't watch your steps, your body ain't finna make it back to where you came from. Niggas don't fuck around out here, and one wrong step can get you straight fucked up. I ain't braggin' either, i'm just telling it how it is. And everyone around here fucks with this album, almost every quarter mile i go i hear someone in their car bumpin' the shit out of this album, wether it's Love Me, Gunwalk, Tringer Finger, Back to You, shit, the whole album. So i'd open your ears a little bit, because sales don't speak for who listens to the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                  there isn't a hood out there that compares to Detroit, especially the inner city where i'm from. Not saying there aren't other areas that are hood, but once you come to Detroit, if you don't watch your steps, your body ain't finna make it back to where you came from. Niggas don't fuck around out here, and one wrong step can get you straight fucked up. I ain't braggin' either, i'm just telling it how it is. And everyone around here fucks with this album, almost every quarter mile i go i hear someone in their car bumpin' the shit out of this album, wether it's Love Me, Gunwalk, Tringer Finger, Back to You, shit, the whole album. So i'd open your ears a little bit, because sales don't speak for who listens to the album.
                  lol, I never said that niggas not fuckin with it because of his album sales. Hell I've even been selling bootlegs as a side-career since 10th grade I listen around and just don't notice many niggas bumpin Wayne. Also, going back to me selling cds, niggas usually make requests for what cds they want but only 1 nigga asked for Wayne's album. Once the album leaked I texted all my patnas if they heard the new Wayne and they all said naw and never spoke about it again. But only if you go to the club and they Bitches Love Me will niggas actually get hype, since the females hittin the dance floor, of course, the niggas gonna hit it up too.

Comment

lol, I never said that niggas not fuckin with it because of his album sales. Hell I've even been selling bootlegs as a side-career since 10th grade I listen around and just don't notice many niggas bumpin Wayne. Also, going back to me selling cds, niggas usually make requests for what cds they want but only 1 nigga asked for Wayne's album. Once the album leaked I texted all my patnas if they heard the new Wayne and they all said naw and never spoke about it again. But only if you go to the club and they Bitches Love Me will niggas actually get hype, since the females hittin the dance floor, of course, the niggas gonna hit it up too.
                    You sell bootleg copies of CD's???
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Nah I know you didn't, I was just sayin' relating it to my experience here in Detroit, and the outer suburbs. I don't know who you be fuckin with but everyone I show this album too, have them listen to it, they like "dayum nigga, Wayne back on his shit with this right here". Literally everyone I show this album too says that shit, and then go end up downloading it, because they smarter then whoever you try selling this shit too. Of course niggas gunna never mention it again once you say "ey nigga! wanna cop this new Wayne CD off of me? It's called I Am Not A Human Being II". Who the helll is going to come back to you after that? I sure as hell wouldn't and none of my niggas would either, instead you should probably have them listen to it first, then they'll tell you their actual opinion of it. If you just walk around trying to sell some CD of Wayne's, of course they gunna be like (some people) "man that nigga fell off, im good on that shit", simply because you're telling them about it, not actually having them listen to it. That's why I give out copy's of this CD for free, cuz who's gunna turn a free CD down? No one. But they sure as hell will turn one down if you trying to cop some bread for it. Have them listen to the album then get their opinion, don't base your opinion off of it because you trying to sell it and no one wants to buy a fucking bootleg CD, you got this shit all wrong my friend.
                      Last edited by GetRepped; 04-16-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TunechiLeeWeezy View Post
                        nahhh dont want it
                        Why not

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                          Why not
                          maybe because it sucks

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X