FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick! It should be obvious that it's not a serious "diss-track" though
    But for the next reply from wayne after pusha's track I expect straight fire

Comment

• why can't wayne hit pusha with some fucking facts though

Comment

• Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
        why can't wayne hit pusha with some fucking facts though
        DOnt nobody know who the fcuk pusha t is so what good would it be to state facts bout him, only thing people know bout him is he GOOD music thats bout it and Wayne trying to keep it that way

Honestly Wayne trying to make people think he cant make a good diss so Pusha will def reply THEN WAYNE gonna straight bring that FIRE FLAME and murk his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by iBeast View Post
          DOnt nobody know who the fcuk pusha t is so what good would it be to state facts bout him, only thing people know bout him is he GOOD music thats bout it and Wayne trying to keep it that way

Honestly Wayne trying to make people think he cant make a good diss so Pusha will def reply THEN WAYNE gonna straight bring that FIRE FLAME and murk his ass
          c'mon son, now that i smoked & thought about this whole shit, i really think wayne can hit him with some shit,

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

And stop replying to Cody everyone. It might look like he's hating, but he's just looking for attention. Read his post above. He obviously doesn't get attention from women out of his ethernet cable so he's sad. Along with other real life problems he faces that I won't mention that he's posted on KTT about. The kid is living in hell. He dated a girl he met on Xbox Live, and never met in real life, and she fucked played his ass rofl. She was fucking other dudes offline for sure. "Hey Cody let's meet... nevermind my great great gma just died " Cody was just there when she was bored and playing video games. He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some.

Edit: Sorry Cody, don't kill yourself over this lol. You can PM me if you need to talk about some issues man. If not, there should be a suicide hotline in your town that will talk to you if you need and give you some attention. I will help find the # if you want.
            Same dude that dropped out of high school to get his GED because he was bullied is coming at me on the internet due to a relationship I had?

Get a life dude.

Better yet just fucking kill yourself you sorry piece of shit.

And funny that you say I don't get attention from women outside of an ethernet cable, it was my fucking choice, and it was a fail, I don't even talk to the damn girl anymore.

Shit ended 3 months ago.

lol Attention though?

You can do better....

If I wanted attention I would act out irl, but I don't need to do that, because, I have a REAL life.

something your keyboard warrior ass wouldn't know anything about.
            Last edited by Cody; 05-26-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• OG members know a little bit too much about each other

Comment

• I like this .. Dope af

It's me, LT, like when you heat butter

Who thinks of that lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

And stop replying to Cody everyone. It might look like he's hating, but he's just looking for attention. Read his post above. He obviously doesn't get attention from women out of his ethernet cable so he's sad. Along with other real life problems he faces that I won't mention that he's posted on KTT about. The kid is living in hell. He dated a girl he met on Xbox Live, and never met in real life, and she fucked played his ass rofl. She was fucking other dudes offline for sure. "Hey Cody let's meet... nevermind my great great gma just died " Cody was just there when she was bored and playing video games. He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some.

Edit: Sorry Cody, don't kill yourself over this lol. You can PM me if you need to talk about some issues man. If not, there should be a suicide hotline in your town that will talk to you if you need and give you some attention. I will help find the # if you want.
                  holy shit Cody just got straight ethered

"He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some."

That part is so damn true lol. Why can't he just stay away lol

Comment

• as I said, should have left it with that tweet
                    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                      holy shit Cody just got straight ethered

"He now has no attention in his life so he came on here to get some."

That part is so damn true lol. Why can't he just stay away lol
                      Why can't you ever stop posting about me?

Ether? Barely, nothing he said in what he posted was true, the only true thing is the xbox relationship, which was, fucking stupid.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        Why can't you ever stop posting about me?

Ether? Barely, nothing he said in what he posted was true, the only true thing is the xbox relationship, which was, fucking stupid.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

i wouldnt worry about it there gilbert gottfried

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                          i wouldnt worry about it there gilbert gottfried
                          idk what that means

but thanks I guess

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                          It just baffles my mind how someone would want to spend their time just hating on a forum. But then I realized he just wants attention he never got growing up from his family or girls lol. I kinda feel sorry for him, and might edit my post so he doesn't kill himself or something.
                          idk what this is even supposed to mean, is this some cry by you to be accepted on a garbage ass forum?

Comment

Working...
                          X