FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
    Why can't you ever stop posting about me?

Ether? Barely, nothing he said in what he posted was true, the only true thing is the xbox relationship, which was, fucking stupid.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------
    It was probably all true lmaoo... Falling in love on Xbox live? Saddest thing i've heard in a long time

Btw im tryna make you realize how lame that shit you're doing is. Just GTFO, you're ruining this forum

And how you gon call this a garbage ass forum and stay posting here? Dude you're a fucking failure. A straight lame.

Lmao this is too much

Comment

idk what that means

but thanks I guess

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

idk what this is even supposed to mean, is this some cry by you to be accepted on a garbage ass forum?

then why the fuck you here, bro? Get the fuck out. It's just complete bullshit. Nobody was even talkin' to you in the first two pages, and you kept throwin' your dirty ass two pennies into the "garbage ass" thread, which clearly nobody gives a flying fuck about. If you hate Wayne that much right now, then leave. Honestly, nobody wants you here if you're just going to be negative about every little thing Wayne does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        then why the fuck you here, bro? Get the fuck out. It's just complete bullshit. Nobody was even talkin' to you in the first two pages, and you kept throwin' your dirty ass two pennies into the "garbage ass" thread, which clearly nobody gives a flying fuck about. If you hate Wayne that much right now, then leave. Honestly, nobody wants you here if you're just going to be negative about every little thing Wayne does.
        KTT changes dudes hardbody breh

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
          It was probably all true lmaoo... Falling in love on Xbox live? Saddest thing i've heard in a long time

Btw im tryna make you realize how lame that shit you're doing is. Just GTFO, you're ruining this forum

And how you gon call this a garbage ass forum and stay posting here? Dude you're a fucking failure. A straight lame.

Lmao this is too much
          Nope all fabricated

Members like you make this a garbage ass forum

As well as twigs and sorry as thp

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
          Go read a cookbook

Comment

• flow wise it's good
            but lyrically nah, pusha bout to ether wayne

Comment

• work hard, troll hard play hard

Get lives

Comment

Nope all fabricated

Members like you make this a garbage ass forum

As well as twigs and sorry as thp

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Go read a cookbook
                I actually feel bad for you. Honestly... Like THP said, feel free to PM me too if you wanna talk about your problems or anything?

Comment

Go read a cookbook

hurr haa hurrr.

And if you're trolling (seriously) then you're fucking horrible at it.

Comment

Get lives
                    Lol this is your most hypocritical post ever. Go find love on Xbox Live bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                      I actually feel bad for you. Honestly... Like THP said, feel free to PM me too if you wanna talk about your problems or anything?
                      I don't have problems?

Are you too retarded to realize that?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                      Lol this is your most hypocritical post ever. Go find love on Xbox Live bruh
                      hehehehehe

last time I checked that was part of my real life hehe heheheehhehe

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                      hurr haa hurrr.

And if you're trolling (seriously) then you're fucking horrible at it.
                      it worked

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

I mean I can give you guys a rundown of the relationship I was in

You seem to be too interested in it.

Comment

it worked

No. It didn't. [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] is a troll. You are just annoying as fuck, and one of these days you're gonna get banned for it. It's happened before to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                          No. It didn't. @KidComet is a troll. You are just annoying as fuck, and one of these days you're gonna get banned for it. It's happened before to others.
                          I've been banned like 20 times

So exhilarating

Comment

Working...
                          X