No announcement yet.

FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also this was on ktt, but i think may had his lines backwards when he said "Im an alien hope you aint prince of Bel air"

Will Smith kills Aliens Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by super View Post
      Also this was on ktt, but i think may had his lines backwards when he said "Im an alien hope you aint prince of Bel air"

Will Smith kills Aliens Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Men In Black reference.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Everyone saying this is a horrible diss track is RIGHT....BBUUUUTTTTTTT thats what it was meant to be, let me explain...

1.) Pusha made a sublime diss track to Drake and YMCMB
        2.) Wayne tweets saying "FUck Pusha T and anybody that loves him" which leads to Pusha Ts song blowing up, even tho its a horrible track imo, n buzz all over the internet
        3.) Wayne releases this "Diss" track, which at first listen just sounds like Wayne having fun and not really caring too much bout Pusha BUT check this article out that explains his lyrics, WAyne bodied him Lil Wayne

4.) Apparently PUsha got a diss track in the works with a "Monster feature" which unless its Kanye or Jay it wont be relevant
        5.) PREDICTION: which is when Wayne will drop a track featuring Drake for sure possible others, Birdman, Millz,etc. That will basicly shut GOODmusic down!!

Wayne is beast his stuff hasnt been to peak level but he still has it if u dont like his recent shit gtfo

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

CLick link explains Waynes Lines in this track, I missing like 90% of these Wayne bodied Pusha

Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          Men In Black reference.
          Or Independence Day

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Men In Black reference.
            or indepedence day

fuck ktt they dont realize how much of a hypocrit pusha was in all of his lil diss tracks.

Comment

• fuck, imma lil wayne stan, and i have to say this shit was one of the worst shits i heard from wayne.
              i dont know if he was on too many drugs when he made this, or wasnt on enough
              i havnt disliked a wayne verse in a long ass time, but he dissappointed me with this.
              somebody in his crew shoulda told him this was wack,
              and he shoulda had gilly and cassidy help ghostwrite some dope shit
              now pusha dont even have to reply, that nigga dope and i think he could easily top this diss.
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                nicki is way to high profile for cyhi, flow should start his career off by bodying cyhi

hov acknowledging pusha t ...ye knows better and hov doesnt fuck with any of them, he doesnt even fuck wit cole why the hell would he jump in

drake has real goons yo gotti a actual real nigga who literally runs memphis said he does.

Pusha T need to change his name to Pusha L

The niggas complaining about Wayne are dumb as hell he took a lil gut shot like he said, he called Pusha out first and disrespected him first meaning pusha is gonna have to up Waynes jab so he has to drop his lil takeover, then wayne gonna respond with that ether.
                Wow you're mentally retarded.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                Men In Black reference.
                Will Smith still kills aliens dumb ass

Comment

• 100k on Cody's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                    100k on Cody's head.
                    Glad to know I won't ever fall off though

Comment

• Pusha gonna go hard as fuck tbh... If Ye is on this... Fuck

Comment

• it was cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                          Wow you're mentally retarded.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Will Smith still kills aliens dumb ass
                          my nigga u clearly dont know how shit works
                          if jay-z didnt diss wayne when he came at him and his bitch, why the fuck would he take up for some irrelevant ass nigga.
                          if ye jumps in then i will fight every ye/jay at my school.
                          wayne threw the bait pusha has to come at wayne personally none of that subliminal shit and im pretty sure he gonna put his all into that shit and when he does he's gonna get murked.

Comment

Working...
                          X