FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    Look at the women to the left of will smith, her facial expressions lollll, only just noticed her.

Comment

• hahah hadn't seen that will smith clip... Didn't know that happened last week. Will Smith such a legend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
        Nope.

Sorry.

I was definitely upset because our relationship had been over for about a month and she was acting like it wasn't then was.

Sorry that you are stupid.
        wtf did you think was going to happen work u were desperate and took advantage of a mentally ill bitch.

hows your relationship now ..... you probably made her go back to black ops

Comment

• You are all delusional. I agree with Cody for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            He could just deny everything if he wanted to since he didn't say names but at the same time everyone thinks pusha won so he doesn't even have to respond if he doesn't want to.
            tru, if he doesn't respond then all of this excitement would be useless, guess we just gotta wait and see.

"Nigga we are. So ready for the war.
            C-A-R-T-E-R put the beat in ER.
            I'm colder than BR
            Add another 3 R's
            Watch me like D-V-D-V-C-R
            Pump to your chest I ain't talking CPR"

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Maybe if he met a bitch on ps3 she probably wouldn't have played him?

you know what they say once you go ps3 you never go back

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                wtf did you think was going to happen work u were desperate and took advantage of a mentally ill bitch.

hows your relationship now ..... you probably made her go back to black ops
                I never took advantage of shit, she's the one that spilled her feelings out to me.

I've talked to her one time in the past month, since you care so much.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Fuck the wayne & pusha t beef
                Reading about Codys mental breakdown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                Thanks man

I appreciate that people care so much about something that happened months ago.

I could careless about it.

Comment

• Pusha T > Cody tbvh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                    Pusha T > Cody tbvh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      Pusha T > Cody tbvh.
                      I'm obviously not a rapper, so that is true.

Comment

• everyones going crazy saying how weak a diss this was.. yeah ok it was pretty weak but it was more of a warning shot. i doubt wayne came out of the booth going "yeah i murked his ass"
                        obviously not. pusha is gonna come with some heat now, and then wayne is gonna go fuckin crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by fengswag View Post
                          Niggas dont get what he's saying I guess...

Lil Wayne: Niggas can't see me, not even a glimpse. Too many banana Clips(e), I feel like chimps.

If he's feelin like a chimp, and the Clipse are banana's... He's gonna eat them
                          ^ Nice line I missed

Comment

Working...
                          X