• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand how Pusha won.

Saying names > Subliminals

All day

Comment

• Does anyone even think this could escalate even further, outside of the rap game?

Tupac?

Biggie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        Does anyone even think this could escalate even further, outside of the rap game?

Tupac?

Biggie?

I hope so wayne def wins that. Pusha the few goons he had are locked up and his city dont fuck wit him that much to go to war. Wayne marley g>>>>>> and he has all of his other goons/city.

Comment

Does anyone even think this could escalate even further, outside of the rap game?

Tupac?

Biggie?

Pusha would be stupid as fuck if he wanted that tbh... I honestly think Wayne got plenty of people willin to take Pusha out if Wayne wanna do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
            I hope so wayne def wins that. Pusha the few goons he had are locked up and his city dont fuck wit him that much to go to war. Wayne marley g>>>>>> and he has all of his other goons/city.

dude this isn't new jack city...none of this shit will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
              I don't understand how Pusha won.

Saying names > Subliminals

All day

Comment

Tupac?

Biggie?

stop cryin,

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                  dude this isn't new jack city...none of this shit will happen.
                  I know but a boy can still hope .

Comment

• If it ever came down to outside of rap, meaning some street shit, Wayne totally has the advantage. He probably has so many more goons than Pusha.

Comment

• Somebody asked term if hed ever take pusha out and he goes "empty the klip and roll the window up"

Comment

• lol at these guys wanting to actually end the niggas life

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          lol at these guys wanting to actually end the niggas life
                          Thats Pusha's fault he came talking about straight murking the hid yo mama kind of beef. Real niggas gonna take that shit serious.

Comment

Working...
                          X