FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tygamania View Post
    Even Drake could go harder, the fuck is this cotton wool shit? I thought I didn't get what he's saying, but I checked the lyrics, turns out it was just gay. Banana clips line was corny

ktt awaits your return

Comment

• Pusha t fucked up

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Wayne nicki and drake need to jump on a song together rip them niggas apart and put it out as there singles for one of theyer albums.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Get the Hotboys back together for this shit that would be sick.
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• sqad up vs. bad music

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Yeah but what I'm saying is wayne shoulda came out with fire because who knows if pusha will decide to respond back because look at what happened.
          Pusha T is gonna/has to respond. For one this is the only buzz his album is gonna get so if he wants to do 10,000 first week this time then he'll respond.

Two this is Wayne they have a history and he's not big enough to ignore him.

Three he supposed to be a real nigga, if he dont respond he the most bitch made nigga ever, even Cudi responded. This nigga Pusha been wanting this shit for the longest if he dont respond niggas gonna think/know he scared for his life.

Comment

• What??????
            And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
              I don't understand how Pusha won.

Saying names > Subliminals

All day
              lol no wayne in hell pusha won.

1. That ur signed to a nigga that's signed to another nigga line he used was from ludacris.

2. He didn't mention names

So he sent subliminals and wayne basically said pusha t come out here and talk that shit u bitch nigga. Its just a warning shot.

Shit hasnt even really begun...

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• everything between the first and second line could have been a verse from any wayne song in the past 3 and a half years.
                http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  nah Hov ain't the guy for this type of shit lol

he's sitting on his throne with his wife & child...doesn't give a fuck about that stupid shit

Wayne right now makes Pusha more relevant than he's ever been tbh

and as a Wayne fan you shouldn't really care about what other people/blogs say, the hate will never go away....it's been like that during his up's and it will be even more during his down's
                  Artists's like Pusha and undeground cats are the darling of blogs.. Blogs have hated wayne forever. IDK y some of yall read blogs and feel bad lol

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• I hope Wayne deletes IANAHB II and starts over after the beef...carry some of that momentum to the album..or he needs to just do a mixtape....and add a diss track to it. That way we can get a full project in the proces...

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Yall niggas talking about getting niggas really murked need to chill...Hip Hop aint about that shit...keep it on wax...
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Na this shit would lead into what Game and 50 shit did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        gonna get flamed for that, watch out.

Comment

• Pusha's manager going in on YMCMB right now.

Comment

Working...
                          X