was wayne ever modest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was wayne ever modest?

just a quick question for y'all we all know wayne is a cocky sometimes arrogant guy its part of his persona and has a lot do with his recent explosion into the media world from seemingly every median.

but do you guys think wayne was every truly modest about his lifestyle and his art?

Originally posted by Proof View Post
    just a quick question for y'all we all know wayne is a cocky sometimes arrogant guy its part of his persona and has a lot do with his recent explosion into the media world from seemingly every median.

but do you guys think wayne was every truly modest about his lifestyle and his art?
    Yes when he started chatting shit saying he ain't the best anymore and shit like that... Shit was disgusting... That wasn't Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Yes when he started chatting shit saying he ain't the best anymore and shit like that... Shit was disgusting... That wasn't Wayne.
      hes been saying eryone in young money better than him since 2008

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

that was tunechi

weezy

Comment

Wayne is a Entertainer... He's here to entertain... so of course hes gonna do anything for the attention... because thats what hes paid to do... #Weeest #TeamLA Inglewood Stand up!
          Follow Me On Twitter---------->
          @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
          SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
          Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

I remember in an interview that he thought he was the best even though he knew he wasn't. Something along those lines.

But he was on that bullshit last year though calling Drake the best and shit
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
              I remember in an interview that he thought he was the best even though he knew he wasn't. Something along those lines.

But he was on that bullshit last year though calling Drake the best and shit
              Last year drake was the best doing it....

And We just got a new Wayne verse with him saying "bitch I'm still the best rapper..."..
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Last year drake was the best doing it....

And We just got a new Wayne verse with him saying "bitch I'm still the best rapper..."..
                Doing what ? I know you aren't saying Drake was the best rapping last year.

You mean in comparison to Wayne ?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post

drake was at the top of all the charts last year, he was killin it, dont play dumb stunna, them charts dont lie

Comment

in the game......his album was the best album of 2011 no arguing with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      drake was at the top of all the charts last year, he was killin it, dont play dumb stunna, them charts dont lie
                      I'm sorry. Ke$ha, a chart-topper, is so much better than the likes of those not on the charts.

Lets not forget when Soulja was a chart topper. He was so much better than my favorite rappers.
                      I just know Future can rap circles around A$AP Rocky, ScHoolboy Q, Kendrick, Tyga, and so many others.

Sorry sir

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      in the game......his album was the best album of 2011 no arguing with that.
                      I'm 100% ready to argue that.

Comment

I'm 100% ready to argue that.
                        what you gonna say? eminem & rocye album was better? Jay Z & Kanye album was better? Cole?

Take Care was the album of the year of 2011.....

Comment

Working...
                        X