Tha Carter or Tha Carter II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE KING 619 View Post
    Listen, you're the one getting mad and shit because some people, like myself, enjoy C3 more than C1. Yes, rap wise C1 was better, but overall music wise C3 had a little bit of everything for everyone and that's why some people like it more. C1 had that gritty-street-New Orleans sound that a lot of people aren't into. In no means is C1 a bad album, it is just not appealing to some of us as it is to you. Oh and quit bitchin about Lollipop cuz you kno you had that shit on yo myspace
    Never in hell...

Comment

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
      Never in hell...
      It's not like we're trying to tell you to change your taste in music, but right now you're just too damn stubborn to see our point. C3 had pretty much all sorts of music that appeal to all kinds of listeners: you got your old hardcore rap, and there was mainstream rap as well.
      You don't like mainstream rap? Fine. But to call any of Wayne's albums mainstream garbage? Bitch please, this shits on every other mainstream rap shit that's out there
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Come on Lwhq fam stop hating.

This thread is about C1 & C2.

Let's stay on topic.

Everybody is going to have different opinions on C3

Comment

Carter II is better

/close thread

Comment

Carter II is better

/close thread
            Only slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              It's not like we're trying to tell you to change your taste in music, but right now you're just too damn stubborn to see our point. C3 had pretty much all sorts of music that appeal to all kinds of listeners: you got your old hardcore rap, and there was mainstream rap as well.
              You don't like mainstream rap? Fine. But to call any of Wayne's albums mainstream garbage? Bitch please, this shits on every other mainstream rap shit that's out there
              Exactly.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
              Thing is, I know Wayne is capable of doing Wayne more. Lollipop wasn't needed and i'm not the only one who thinks C3 was dog shit. A lot of people were giving away bootlegs of that album for the fact that he made half of those songs. It's not like Wayne to be THAT shitty. Shitty concepts, shitty lyricism, and a shitty disappointing album. I'm just saying, he could do... better. And i'm not hating, only if you make me...

xD but on a serious note, i'm saying it's facts because Wayne had potential, then he turned into the popstar. He's not the only rapper I hate for it, but Wayne will never be put in the best rappers of all time lists if he made songs like How to Love and Lollipop... And I know he probably doesn't care now, but he did then. So that's why I say it's fact because I knew people who loved Wayne until C3, then they were disappointed by what could've been. Me personally, I think he would be more popular. He'd have more mature fans instead of 8-14 year olds, he'd be in the top MCs of all time, he would be a lot more known, and he'd be the best rapper alive.
              Thats were you are getting it all wrong. I didnt like that song at all neither, but best believe... Lil Wayne needed Lollipop more than anything you listed as your fav songs; Go DJ, Tha Mobb, I'm Me!!!!... Believe it or not. Does that mean Lollipop is a better song.... NO.
              Last edited by RealLife; 09-16-2012, 01:15 PM.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Carter 1 was a mad as album loved it start to finish except for that this is the carter track sort of was a drainer to me
                Carter 2 mad album with the sickest lyrics ive heard in rap
                Carter 3 if the leaks made onto this album it would of been he greatest lil wayne album better then c1 or c2
                Carter 4 was an alright album the lyrics were not the best but it had memorable songs. would of liked some better beats though the intro the ontro and interlude beat is terrible and abortions beat >>

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  Carter 1 was a mad as album loved it start to finish except for that this is the carter track sort of was a drainer to me
                  Carter 2 mad album with the sickest lyrics ive heard in rap
                  Carter 3 if the leaks made onto this album it would of been he greatest lil wayne album better then c1 or c2
                  Carter 4 was an alright album the lyrics were not the best but it had memorable songs. would of liked some better beats though the intro the ontro and interlude beat is terrible and abortions beat >>
                  For real, just imagine if they never leaked and we had never heard them before the album released..

Comment

For real, just imagine if they never leaked and we had never heard them before the album released..
                    Lil Wayne's career would be so different right now if they never had leaked... damn.

Lollipop ruined everything

Comment

Musicaly C2 is better imo..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                      X