Get smoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post

The B.G'z and Lil Bitch can take notes after watching this shit. This nigga 6 years old, slaying dragons, and buttfucking bitches.
    Lol are you serious, Lil Wayne had better rhymes around his age. Lol but wholetime, you know damn well his mamma aint letin him fuck no bitches just like we all know Lil Mouse's momma just beat the hell outta him at the end of the day fo that video lol.

Tbh 0:24 to like 0:30 was teh only part i liked ;D altho most of those chicks were butterfaces lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
      Lol are you serious, Lil Wayne had better rhymes around his age. Lol but wholetime, you know damn well his mamma aint letin him fuck no bitches just like we all know Lil Mouse's momma just beat the hell outta him at the end of the day fo that video lol.

Tbh 0:24 to like 0:30 was teh only part i liked ;D altho most of those chicks were butterfaces lol
      The girl at 1:36 is hot all around.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie when I first heard the song I liked it, has a good beat, and good hook. After reading about all this Cheif Keef shit and people gettin upset over Lil Mouse it does put shit in your head like maybe they shouldn't be rapping about this stuff. Lil Wayne was doin it before 13 but there wasn't all these social networks, and thats what I think is making it worse. The song goes hard though!

Comment

Originally posted by Treezy View Post
          That a penis coming out his stomach?
          Shit had me dying

Comment

Working...
          X