No announcement yet.

Snoop Dogg diss Wayne in "Protocol"!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snoop Dogg diss Wayne in "Protocol"!!!

Originally posted by Wisheezy
    Originally posted by burnout
    Originally posted by Wisheezy
    Some of you guys need to take a reality check, if wayne responds he will get eaten alive. And to whoever said "Snoop lost more respect from dissin him" is a idiot, Snoops a classic hiphop icon, no one would touch him. Real talk tho.
    Weezy ain't the type to diss, and i can't see him wastin his time on a diss he got too much more important shit to do
    Dude shut the fuck up really. you don't know what wayne can do, you never heard him release a diss track in the pass couple of years, you don't know what he can do to snoop. wayne fanbase can end snoop dogg rap career in a blink of a eye. wayne and young money has this rap game on lock no one is fucking with them on any level. snoop is washed up if you don't recall snoop's first beef was against eazy-e and eazy ate snoop up, this diss does not do nothing on wayne's career. but i will tell you this if wayne respond snoop next album sales will decease by 45% if not more, wayne beefed with some of the biggest names in hip hop back then and still standing strong right now
    Wow someones on the defence? Please. Its pathetic. You're so fucking ignorant and close minded. Its funny because until Snoop says waynes name, he ain't dissing anyone directly so please calm the fuck down. (And if you think wayne dissing snoop dog will make wayne anybetter, you're wrong more rappers are gunna take snoops back over wayne, snoops a huge hiphop icon) SMH, You guys need to calm the fuck down.
    co sign this shit wisheezy but still snoop just doesn't have a reason to diss wayne
    "Ok, they say my girl look regular
    But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
    And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
    She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

People kill me with this hating shit like do you and worry about you bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by ocmdiaz714
        WOW...WOW....WOW....I had to register just to share my thoughts...

It's not known if that's a diss record or not. I could really care less...To the fool who stated Snoop Dogg is jealous...you're a fucking moron...What does wayne have that Snoop doesn't? Wayne just got the fame after dropping Dedication II...I liked him when he dropped that shit and all these high school kids and stans got on his dick...now I can't stand the ignorant little goblin looking niggas....fake ass blood.............didn't 40 Glocc prove that this faggot ain't no gangster?????? Honestly, Snoop got a good family and got respect from the entire rap game and has a huge fanbase...that doesn't consist of high school kids and stupid ugly bitches like Nickole Minaji or whatever the ho name is....with them fake tits that she's always showing off and her annoying ass voice!

Young Money ain't shit!!!! The only noise it made was when Drake announced he signed a joint venture for his album. He's not Cash Money........dude is already losing fans by making songs with old ass baby....whatever that old fuck name is. Come on you little niggas...this is SNOOP DOGG....I honestly doubt Snoop would want to waste his time going at this little retard. And who will really give a fuck if Wayne responds?????? Since when has anybody replied to a diss from him? LMAO!!!! What's funny is that nobody was bumping this nigga or paying attention to him, the way they are now...before The Dedication II. He'll never see Carter III numbers again!!!! WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many dickriders......and please don't compare sales here.....Snoopy was younger than wayne when Doggystyle dropped, sold like crack and is a fucking classic.
        THIS IS A WOWZER PEOPLE CAN HATE IF THEY WANT TOO BUT THEY WASTING THERE TIME.PEOPLE WANNA DISS WAYNE BECAUSE HE EATING RIGHT NOW AND THEY HUNGRY PLEASE MOVE ON.

Comment

No here's answered the real question..........Why diss Wayne? What has he done besides being at the top of the game? He hasn't dissed anyone, the only thing he's been doing is perfecting his craft and trying to put his team on. And i'm sorry to say this but Snoop is a fake. He was backstage at Wayne's concert chiling with Nicki Minaj & Drake acting like he's cool with the team but then he wants to turn around and diss him. His last album flopped so now he's going the 50 cent route but when will rappers learn, dissing Wayne will get you nowhere.

Comment

Wayne doesn't diss anybody because he has too much personal against him and he would be easy as fuck to tear him apart. Not saying Wayne doesn't have it in him to eat somebody alive, but there's so much shit you can say about Wayne. They could just play Prom Queen and that would be a diss in itself imo. That shit's an epic failure.

Plus, he's just worried about being on top of the game and getting paid out the ass, no homo. He's not gonna worry about a couple lines in a random song.
            i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
              Snoop needs attention.
              It's okay, he is old and washed up.
              He needs to take shots at the hot mc's out right now...
              Wayne could end his career but na he would rather drop another #1 record and let that be the
              diss to Snoop..
              Hell yeah YME.
              You exactly right.

Smoke good, eat good.
              Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
              Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
              Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

someones always starting beef

Comment

Working...
                X