I think the rappers of today are scared to say that wayne influenced them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Yea Im straight...Shit I know how that is...im working and going to school..but God aint never promise it's suppose to be easy just worth it...them niggas unbanned you from this section?
    I was only banned out the D4 thread.. fuck that shit tho. My nigga keep grinding its the only way..We ouchea

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Rocky's flow, style, and lean addiction was obviously influenced by Wayne.

Yet he NEVER wants to mention Wayne or give him props in interviews...

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      im not sure why you think they are scared to admit it??

ya bish
      Because it isn't trendy to listen to Lil Wayne in 2012.

Pure and simple...

Comment

Partially Wayne's own fault for..."destroying" his own legacy

everybody (all the lames) only associate Wayne with his newest song/verse & completely forget the past...typical dickriders who only liked an artist while they were on top of their game/extremely hyped up

Wayne nowadays is this guy only for them

completely forgot that a few years ago he was this though

ya well....fuck it lol

didn't kendrick mention how cash money played a huge roll for him though?
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Although many of us can agree that his flow/style had seen a dramatic change for the worst, it's hard to debate that he is not a living legend in the hip hop world. Whether they'd like to admit it or not, virtually all current rappers have adopted or been influenced by Wayne in one way or another. Whether that includes their rap lyrics or flow, clothing or personal lifestyle, there seems to be a hint of Weezy somewhere in the mix.

Comment

Foreign Languege

Yeah That's The Fact But They Wont Say It "Wayne Is Now The King Of The Game, Since 8yrz"
            Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

He influenced ASAP rocky and Kendrick Lamar

Comment

But why would they need to say that?

We all know it

Comment

and just like that, A$AP Rocky gave credit to Wayne? I actually think that's why I like Rocky so much, reminds me of Wayne's glory days!

Comment

Working...
                  X