Ianahb2 > C4 ... FIGURED OUT SOMETHING AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ianahb2 > C4 ... FIGURED OUT SOMETHING AWESOME

Today i realized something quite interesting. I was reading the Rolling Stones issue from when Wayne got right out of jail. Rolling Stone went over a song titled "Waynes World" and Rolling Stone talked about how Kanye and Wayne were working a lot for the album (C4) in the studio together. We have recently found out that Kanye is "big part of the album", according to Wayne himself, and obviously on C4 Kanye isn't involved in any songs on the album... also in Waynes interview with MTV with that girl he let listen to IANAHB2, he talked about getting paid more for a IANAHB album, compared to a Carter album. Given all this, I have come to the conclusion that IANAHB2 is going to be very good and contain the songs that i believe were originally intended for C4 and saved for IANAHB2 when Wayne found out he would get paid more for IANAHB2 than Carter 4.

So my thoughts are that all those songs Wayne did with Kanye when he was released will appear on IANAHB2 and be very good, and that those songs were originally intended for C4 but when Wayne realized he would be paid more for IANAHB2 compared to C4, he saved the good songs originally intended for C4 for IANAHB2.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Steveee; 11-08-2012, 05:29 PM.

interesting... i also have a feeling this album will be dope. Looks like Weezy went back to page one.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

lol he didn't say he was getting paid more he said that he didn't care for how much he's getting paid because he's "wealthy enough" not to care and add a few bonus tracks

Comment

I also would wonder why he would put more effort into an album that wouldn't sell as much as The Carter 4. IANHB just doesn't have the name recognition that the Carter series has, therefore he would put more effort into the Carter albums simply because they sell more.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I just hope kanye has some chil beats and not those stupid club beats tbh

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
            lol he didn't say he was getting paid more he said that he didn't care for how much he's getting paid because he's "wealthy enough" not to care and add a few bonus tracks

Yes, but he says he will have 16 on ianahb2 and gets paid for 12 on a Carter.. i just dont thiink he would admit to being paid more on IANAHB2 so he didnt say tht. No physical copies, no promotion, all money to wayne. I think he makes more off IANAHB2. not sure tho just a guess

Comment

i wouldnt get your hopes up
              we just got to wait and see when it leaks
              ya bish

Comment

Well if the Album is anything to go off from 'My Homies Still' it's gonna be disappointing for me...

Comment

Hmmm sounds true! Hope kanye goes hard on these tracks by my homies still and no worries it sounds dope
                  I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

This hyped me up.... Nice find ...

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Yeah good looks...eases the pain of the push back announcement.. esp. after the chief keef asap rock and future pushbacks

Comment

I never seen the video or interview where he said he get's paid more off IANAHB album then a Carter album, link me?

Comment

Working...
                        X