Original C4 Tracklisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original C4 Tracklisting

As i have said before on forums, i believe tez wayne and them saved all the original c4 songs that were made before jail for c5. Carter IV was completely finished b4 wayne went in and Mack Maine even talked about dropping c4 the day wayne was realesed. I recently looked at the originally leaked tracklist that a universal source said was real. I took a glance at it and noticed some interesting things.. Read this Complex article to take a look at the list.

Rumored Tracklist: Lil Wayne "Tha Carter IV" | Complex

1. They Love Me ft. Drake and Nicki
    - the tracklist that leaked that wasnt the offical c4 tracklist had this song on it. As we know, a song on ianahb2 is called "bitches love me" ft. Drake... and interesting find. probably not a coincidence because that would be too crazy weird.

2. Maybe She Will ft. Drake and Rick Ross
    - obviously "she will" was on c4, but this leaked tracklist came out in early april 2011, and we didnt even no about "she will" until August 2011 when it dropped without ross, but later a ross verse surfaced. Also I dont think this is a coincidence.

This being said, I believe Wayne saved many original c4 songs for c5 and re-did all new c4 songs tht appeared on c4 after prison. Reason being he always talks about going out on top and what better way to do it than to drop his best album as his last.

that tracklist looks so dope

Comment

Everyone of those songs are real on that tracklist.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        I believe so as well... why do you say that so confidently tho lol?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
            I believe so as well... why do you say that so confidently tho lol?
            I know the guys who were in contact with the hacker that got ahold of the tracks/e-mails mentioning the tracks. They had that 'tracklist' before that one site leaked it.

Comment

I know the guys who were in contact with the hacker that got ahold of the tracks/e-mails mentioning the tracks. They had that 'tracklist' before that one site leaked it.
              Gotcha. Can't wait to hear them

Comment

That article was made 4 months before the album's release.
                It may be the tracklist released publicly, but you never know what could have changed.

He obviously started recording for C4 in 2010, so I doubt they would already be planning C5 before released C4...

And I doubt that he decided C5 would be his last album in 2010

Comment

Gotcha. Can't wait to hear them
                  I don't even think all the tracks were fully recorded. I know for sure they Em one they one saw it mentioned in an e-mail or something. So that track could've probably never even been recorded, just talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                    That article was made 4 months before the album's release.
                    It may be the tracklist released publicly, but you never know what could have changed.

He obviously started recording for C4 in 2010, so I doubt they would already be planning C5 before released C4...

And I doubt that he decided C5 would be his last album in 2010
                    Always gotta plan ahead

Comment

Always gotta plan ahead
                      I understand where you're coming from, but like I said. I highly doubt he thought that C5 would be his last album in 2010...

Any original songs for C4 would have been made in 2010, and I'm pretty sure that if I Am Not A Human Being never released, some songs from that album would have been on C4.

So an original tracklisting is pretty much impossible to conclude unless you know Mack or Tez personally

I don't even think Wayne would know, he just records, don't think he gets involve with tracklists

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                        I understand where you're coming from, but like I said. I highly doubt he thought that C5 would be his last album in 2010...

Any original songs for C4 would have been made in 2010, and I'm pretty sure that if I Am Not A Human Being never released, some songs from that album would have been on C4.

So an original tracklisting is pretty much impossible to conclude unless you know Mack or Tez personally

I don't even think Wayne would know, he just records, don't think he gets involve with tracklists
                        2010 he was in the booth all the time. Rapping aint his interest anymore but it was in 2010 so i agree with you he wouldnt have planned this all out. + Thats alot of tracks for a C4

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                        X