Quick question (Weezy concert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question (Weezy concert)

So tickets go on sale this Friday for the Weezy concert here in Dublin! I was just wondering what y'all think would be a better way to enjoy the show: seating or standing tickets??

Standing might have more of an atmosphere but it involves Qing for hours to get a good spot then not being able to leave that spot (for 3-5 hours!!!) to get drinks or go to the bathroom because you will never get your spot back!

Seating is all upstairs on the balconies, good view of the stage though, everyone stands at their seats anyways and you're guaranteed a spot! Only argument is whether the atmosphere is as good because you're not as close to the action.

What do y'all think I should go for? Which tickets would you get? I think seating but my friends disagree!

P.S. I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong place but I didn't know where to post it! Thanks

Nothing like standing, I just got back from a concert here at the O2 and I was standing... There is nothing like it. I would stand every time I saw a artist perform live if I had the chance. It doesn't even matter if you are in the middle and not right at the front there is just a completely different atmosphere in the middle of the standing crowd, everyone jumping up and down going mental... Seats are boring!

Comment

Depends on the type of person you are, if you like to join in (jump up and down, throw your hands in the air, sing along) then go for standing, but if you just like to sit back, and relax while watching the show, go for seating.

Comment

Standing for sure.

During the day, just don't drink as much as normal and you shouldn't need a piss. Also, if you're really into the show which you will be, you shouldn't even get the thought of having a piss on your mind

Or take a bottle with you just in case you do need a piss

Comment

When I saw Wayne I was in the very front section and it was reserved seating but everyone stood, and it was awesome! There wasn't any pushing and I could actually enjoy the show, plus I was in the 7th row!
          Check out my website for vintage sports clothes!! http://tommychag.bigcartel.com/

Comment

only pussies wanna sit down cus they always get pushed over when standing up

and small people cus they cant see

Comment

standing > watching paint dry > sitting down
              ya bish

Comment

standing is better tbh

Comment

Seats are for Paul McCartney concerts or something nigga.

You stand in a rapconcert it's the only way

Comment

never get seated. Ever.

Comment

Depends on the crowd.. I hate getting pushed around and falling and shit, it pisses me off and fucks up the show tbh. But yeah of course the show is better from standing spots, if the crowd ain't 12 years old.
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

If you are really short, it might be better to sit down.

I've been to alot of concerts, and I always notice some people not seeing one damn piece of the stage.
                        http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

Working...
                        X