No announcement yet.

Quick question (Weezy concert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive gone to two concerts (Club Paradise and MMG Tour) and both times I have got actual seats (no one except girls) ever sit down during the show, and the last one I went to Was Rick Ross tour and I went with a homie that is a huge Ross fan (went a lil drunk) and we had a blast going crazy at our seats.

Just depends how you are and who you are with. (Im kinda short 5'6ish so standing would basicly suck for me)

Comment

dude get as close as you possible can i was 10 rows back right of the stage and it was fuckin amazin i had the very end seat and was just drunk as fuck rappin every lyric how i met mack maine t streets and lil chuckee

Comment

I'm going to his concert in germany. You should be standing bro... Only thing i worry bout is when do i have to get there so i can be in the front? Anybody can share some experiences?

Comment

standing no doubt

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Iv Heard he Was Going On Tour , Just Dont Know When? , I Hope To God He Comes To Knoxville Tennessee!
            Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
              Iv Heard he Was Going On Tour , Just Dont Know When? , I Hope To God He Comes To Knoxville Tennessee!
              the dates have been released

but not the us dates

Comment

If you're sitting at a Wayne concert you're not doing it right....game over.

Stand. Get as close as you can. Feel the energy. If the concert is 8 hours long then you man up stand for 8 hours and you can rest when its over.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                I'm going to his concert in germany. You should be standing bro... Only thing i worry bout is when do i have to get there so i can be in the front? Anybody can share some experiences?

I've been to many a wayne concert. The best advice i can give is learn the lay of the land. Before i go to any wayne concert inside or out, i look up the event setup. Some front row seats are "true" front row seats where your arms are literally resting on the stage. other places you pay the front row price but you may as well sit 3 rows back and its the same effect because there is a big gap between the seats and stage.... how is this relevant to your question. ive spent MANY hours standing in line to be the first and i've never regretted it. ever once. Remember, this will more than likely be the last time you will ever see him live. go hard or go home.
                Confidence is a stain they cant wipe off.

Comment

I just took all your advice and got me some standing tickets this morning!!! Can't wait! So fucking excited! Thanks for the advice guys!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post
                    I just took all your advice and got me some standing tickets this morning!!! Can't wait! So fucking excited! Thanks for the advice guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X