Wayne at his peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne at his peak

Make a list of rappers you think was able to fuck with Wayne in his prime, or highest peak in his career. It could be rappers that were rapping during this "prime" or it could be new rappers of today that people say are better than him now, and could be dead and retired rappers too... name some rappers that people say could top Wayne back then too but couldn't

I'll make my list later or something

wayne hasnt hit his peak yet doe

in b4 bi-city starts naming rappers no one has heard of

Comment

Wat it b like shout out kilbo
      'Mr. dope flow every verse a quarter key, i pop a zan board then pass the blunt to marley G'

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        in b4 bi-city starts naming rappers no one has heard of
        lol

Comment

dj khaled _____

Comment

niggas wanna be clowns now

Comment

when eminem was at his peak
              he was the closest thing to touching wayne during his prime

Comment

Em
                Game
                no1 else could fuck with Wayne at his prime

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  when eminem was at his peak
                  he was the closest thing to touching wayne during his prime
                  em surpasses wayne lyrically anyday, this niggas syllables are crazy

Comment

Nobody....

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      em surpasses wayne lyrically anyday, this niggas syllables are crazy
                      Eminem was too depressed and only rapped about how bad his life was, that was when he was at his 'best'. His lyrics and syllables/flow/rhymes were really nice, but he needed more versatility. Honestly I think Wayne could've bodied Em comparing their skills at their best, not in a 1 on 1 rap battle tho cause we know Em got that.

Don't get me wrong I fucks with Em... I just feel Wayne was better personally years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                        Eminem was too depressed and only rapped about how bad his life was, that was when he was at his 'best'. His lyrics and syllables/flow/rhymes were really nice, but he needed more versatility. Honestly I think Wayne could've bodied Em comparing their skills at their best, not in a 1 on 1 rap battle tho cause we know Em got that.

Don't get me wrong I fucks with Em... I just feel Wayne was better personally years ago.
                        I feel ya, some niggas dont like niggas who talk about they life all the time, but thats just the type of rapper em is, but as for versitality then yea wayne, cause wayne be doing rock albums and all

Comment

Working...
                        X