Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is lil wayne respected in the place you live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is lil wayne respected in the place you live?

pretty simple do people enjoy/respect lil waynes music in the place you live? the place i live every single person i talk to seems to hate lil wayne except for some groups of people its crazy how much hate he cops over here

#FREEVELVET

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    the place i live every single person seems to hate lil wayne
    sums up my situation

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Louisiana...so yeah.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

for people who have haters in there area who do the majority dick ride the most?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

almost everybody hates him and thinks he's shit

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            for people who have haters in there area who do the majority dick ride the most?
            MGK and Gucci Mane at my hometown, in Toronto they like what's hot at the moment, so for T.O it's Kendrick, ASAP Rocky, Macklemore shit like that.

I get really excited when I find someone that is a fan of the current Wayne.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              MGK and Gucci Mane at my hometown, in Toronto they like what's hot at the moment, so for T.O it's Kendrick, ASAP Rocky, Macklemore shit like that.

Hahah i wish i could find a person that's a fan of Wayne present past and future in my area (Melbourne Australia) majority dick ride Aussie rappers and Eminem -.-

#FREEVELVET

Comment

With the exception of like 3-4 kids I met online, nobody gives two shit about Wayne. All the kids dickride Eminem like he's the only rapper that exists
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

im from houston

and hell no

everybody i know hates wayne

the best in lil wayne is hidden by lollipop and how to love

Comment

Essex isn't really big on Hip Hop and they only listen to the commercial hip hop stuff like Drake and shit thats played on Radio so they barely know much of Lil Wayne... Anyone that does have an opinion on him they don't really like him. Got a few mates that like his stuff, some love him. But everyone here is into all House music etc.

People that I speak to say he is shit, are people that have no idea about his past, or what he actually accomplished and did in the hip hop world.

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post

In my town, i would say the majority jams to asap rocky kendrick and all them niggas, and yeah they like lil wayne down where i live,
                      now the niggas i chill with hate lil wayne like myself

Comment

Young Scooter, Trouble, Future, Lil Boosie, & Alley Boy seem to get more respect than Wayne

not to mention faggot ass rappers like Bandit Gang Marco, Young Cooley, Yung Booke, & Young Thug.

anybody who wants a last should listen to 1 of the bottom 4 I posted
                        "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Working...
                        X