Make an album disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhm Just Saying... I Would Choose "Lights Out"
    Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

someone catched hard feelings in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        wut btich u dnt like my opinion with ur stupid ass LWHQ teeshirt, u wear that to school? i hope not homie
        Originally posted by Aza View Post
        Bitch, i go to uni and yeah i wear that tee supporting that site that you seem to waste your life on. You fail harder than receded hairline tbh and ur self-portrait avy with that cumshot on ur face.
        Bitch nigga, you dont know me at all fuck up outta here, and the hairline is getting old already brah brah, i woould still pull more chicks with my ugly face then u would anyday nerdy looking ass

go eat some food skinny ass nigga, u small
        You pulling more girls than me? Yeah, that's why you search for other things to jack off to other than girls. Oo, btw whats it like in the Matrix Morpheus?

and i don't eat food cause all i eat is yo moms pussy...she thick!
        Bruh. i can tell ur a lame nigga by your jokes, just stop homie u dont offend me

u
        dnt want it
        What jokes? Keep calm, son. I don't want it, but you're mom was beggin for it
        who tells momma jokes still nigga, fuck outtta with that middle school shit, grow up and take ur L like a man
        Who the fuck is telling jokes? I'm telling you..don't let you mom kiss you from now on...you know why
        ur the lamest nigga on the site
        comin' from you

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

wipe my ass with yo avy

Comment

one of the hot boys albums

Comment

wipe my ass with yo avy
              -_-

Comment

I gotta go with IANAHB just cause it only gave in my opinion 2 or 3 good songs and really did nothing to advance wayne. I hate killin bill gates and right above it and stuff but it just was to boring and rushed for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
                  I gotta go with IANAHB just cause it only gave in my opinion 2 or 3 good songs and really did nothing to advance wayne. I hate killin bill gates and right above it and stuff but it just was to boring and rushed for me.
                  Pretty much this. Some dope tracks but mainly mediocrity. Wayne can do better.

500 Degreez close behind.
                  Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                  X